• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where is the signup thread for durand?

G

imported post

manicdevery wrote:
who is organizing this event?
Lil_freak_66 is the point of contact for this event.

He's already talked to the Durand Chief of Police about having it.

Looks like it's going to be a great time for everyone, including the kids.

The UFO is coming.

Beerme

Banned
imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
manicdevery wrote:

and afterward to be 17 year old friendly and not being able to go to a bar
there is a rumor of a pizza party at chucky cheese

G

imported post

Beerme wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
manicdevery wrote:

Chuckie Cheese is licensed by the LCC. Therefore adults would need a CPL or those without one would need permission to OC.

ETA: Just found out that not all Chuckie Cheese restaurants serve beer. It's been so long since I've been in one. Can't stand the kids. So check first beerme. Or you may consider just making it an empty holster open carry event for the kids and the adults can leave their guns and holsters in their cars.

Watch for the UFO.

Beerme

Banned
imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
Beerme wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
manicdevery wrote:

Chuckie Cheese is licensed by the LCC. Therefore adults would need a CPL or those without one would need permission to OC.

ETA: Just found out that not all Chuckie Cheese restaurants serve beer. It's been so long since I've been in one. Can't stand the kids. So check first beerme. Or you may consider just making it an empty holster open carry event for the kids and the adults can leave their guns and holsters in their cars.

Watch for the UFO.

THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK
IN MY HONEST OPINION
a holster with a handgun in it
that says something
a holster with an airsoft gun
that's for the kids
an empty holster
well then wed just look like maniacs

autosurgeon

imported post

Empty holsters have been used for some years to protest Pistol free Zones. Are you saying that all of those protesters are maniacs?

The point is several of you cannot behave like adults on this forum.

Remember attacking the position or opinion is fine but attacking the person is when you cross the line.

I have seen a concentrated attack on a particular person. I find this to be disgusting and IMOP I want nothing to do with people who would engage in such behavior. I also would not want to be around such people when they are armed.

Whatever this group of people may feel about the minor in question. The fact remains that he is the Minor and they are supposed to be the adults... however they are not acting like adults.

G

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
Empty holsters have been used for some years to protest Pistol free Zones. Are you saying that all of those protesters are maniacs?

Remember attacking the position or opinion is fine but attacking the person is when you cross the line.

I have seen a concentrated attack on a person that I find to be disgusting and IMOP I want nothing to do with people who would engage in such behavior. I also would not want to be around such people when they are armed.

Whatever this group of people may feel about the minor in question. The fact remains that he is the Minor and they are supposed to be the adults... however they are not acting like adults.
Seems that you agree with the concentrated attack.

I think though that it is inappropriate to refer to the person as disgusting.

Please try to keep it civil.

The UFO is Coming.

Taurus850CIA

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:

The UFO is Coming.
omg

autosurgeon

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:

I have seen a concentrated attack on a person that I find to be disgusting and IMOP I want nothing to do with people who would engage in such behavior. I also would not want to be around such people when they are armed.

The UFO is Coming.
Pat you are the one I find to be disgusting.... and I fixed the post.

Beerme

Banned
imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:

The UFO is Coming.
PERSONAL ATTACK

Taurus850CIA

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:

I have seen a concentrated attack, on a person, that I find to be disgusting and IMOP I want nothing to do with people who would engage in such behavior. I also would not want to be around such people when they are armed. the green fixed it ;)

The UFO is Coming.

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Beerme wrote:
Taurus,
really?

Commas?

Get over yourself, man.
Punctuation is king.

C-Pat pointed it out in his own special way, first. Will you tell him to "get over" himself, too, please?

G

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:

The UFO is Coming.
This type of personal attack by an official of MOC on a public forum is reprehensible.

Watch for the UFO.

Beerme

Banned
imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:

The UFO is Coming.
This type of personal attack by an official of MOC on a public forum is reprehensible.

Watch for the UFO.
He's an official it's ok for him to do it

kyleplusitunes

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
manicdevery wrote:

The UFO is coming.

should be a great time, the one in Lansing was a great time. But I assume people who weren't there will also describe Durand as the Apocalypse also.