• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why Carry Open

Bear 45/70

imported post

A couple years agoa Masoncounty jailer getting ready to leave the house, jammed his Glock into his waist band and put a pullet into his groin. The bullet clippedthefemoral artery and he was dead before the EMS people got there. They had a 3 minute response time too. I am not now nor have I ever been a Glock fan.

Bear 45/70

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
VApatriot wrote:
BluesBear wrote:
His second posting was in another thread where he affirms that he is qualified enough to carry a Glock 40. :?
Come on! Did no one else catch that/get it? It's freaking hilarious!:celebrate:lol::p:D;):cool:

jonnyjeeps wrote: please explain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0

Great stuff there!
You do know that that dumb a$$ sued over the film clip? He also lost his job, which was appropriate.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
A couple years agoa Masoncounty jailer getting ready to leave the house, jammed his Glock into his waist band and put a pullet into his groin. The bullet clippedthefemoral artery and he was dead before the EMS people got there. They had a 3 minute response time too. I am not now nor have I ever been a Glock fan.
ND this, shot in the junk that... I still love my Glock "fo-tay"! :)

tarzan1888

imported post

Blocks.... er I mean Glocks, you love them or hate them.....

.....Some of us just love to hate them.....
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Tarzan

PS .....I have shot Glocks and they are well made, very reliable, and loved by millions, but I don't like the way they feel in my hand or point to shoot........Its not them its me.....
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Mainsail

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
You're complaining about a one-shot stop? ;)

Here’s your quote of the day: Stupid is an accessory that is available for any firearm.©