• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wife looking for employment in WISCONSIN - SO I HAVE 2A QUESTIONS

Pete Moss

That says cannot be concealed, NOTHING about NOT concealed. Duhhhhhh!

Again what is not illegal IS legal. Unless you can show us the laws in WI for farting, or breathing, or sleeping.

You are obnoxious and disrespectful to say the least. But you will be allowed to continue posting because BAN DADDY turns a blind eye to their pets. If the heavys ever bothered to read their pets rude and crude posts they might get a clue why alot of decent and knowledgable posters quit contributing.

The fair approach would be like the Michigan forum and find some other person or persons who are fair, unbiased and neutral to moderate. Not one of his pets who squeal like little piglets everytime someone ticks off them for a very minor episode.

Last edited:

Lurchiron

I demand a cite, I demand proof, I demand you disappear troll.

Peat moss, isle of may...'whatsup; can't even come up with a decent handle anymore???

Hel...seeing that you're going all Irish on us, come on over; I got a bog that I'd be happy to show ya. Nice...quiet, peaceful even; good place to contemplate eternity;).
View attachment 10275 :shocker:

Pete Moss

Peat moss, isle of may...'whatsup; can't even come up with a decent handle anymore???

Hel...seeing that you're going all Irish on us, come on over; I got a bog that I'd be happy to show ya. Nice...quiet, peaceful even; good place to contemplate eternity;).

A person only needs to look at your posting history to see you have contributed absolutely nothing to this forum.

Its a long way to Tipperary
Its a long way to go:cool:

Lurchiron

A person only needs to look at your posting history to see you have contributed absolutely nothing to this forum.

Its a long way to Tipperary
Its a long way to go:cool:

That maybe true in your mind(Tweet, tweet, tweet)...although never having been banned by my peers must account for something; whereas you can't even get your post count above 20 before the Hammer comes down on your whittle bitty head... :shocker:
View attachment 10276 See ya, TROLLKINS :banghead:

MKEgal

WalkingWolf said:
Note the join date and number of posts~~I'm thinking our buh bye pal...
Don't feed the troll.

Wisconsin courts have interpreted the term “concealed” broadly with respect to firearms in vehicles, holding that a firearm in a vehicle is concealed if it is indiscernible from the ordinary observation of a person located outside and within the immediate vicinity of the vehicle
But, as usual, the DOJ only presents ideas which are anti-citizen.
They fail to mention that this was before the Constitutional amendment making RKBA even better protected in WI than what's done by the 2A.
They fail to mention that the ruling was made before our cc law passed, and before our transport statute was corrected to say that it is not illegal to carry a loaded unconcealed pistol in or on a vehicle.
In order to make the legislative intent completely clear, they need to add to both the transport statute and the ccw statute that simply having a firearm in a car does not make it concealed. (Sort of like how simply having a pistol on your person is not DC.)

And it was a stupid ruling to begin with, which should have been appealed & overturned.

It's not concealed just because someone has to look in the car to see it. Someone on the sidewalk shouldn't be able to see what's in the car because we're not supposed to be able to see through car doors with our "ordinary observation".

Someone standing outside the car behind the line of the front seats isn't going to be able to see the pistol OC on my belt not because it's concealed, but because "ordinary observation" doesn't allow people to see through seats & people.

Last edited:

Pete Moss

I do not enjoy your veiled insinuations/threats but as of late certain state "organizations" are starting to take an interest. So far I am 4 out of 5 with the possibility of being 5 for 5.

Last edited:

TENmm

confused about class III , NFA STAMPED GUNS

Screenshot_2013-04-19-17-30-02.jpg

941.28  Possession of short-barreled shotgun or short-barreled rifle.
(1) In this section:
(a) "Rifle" means a firearm designed or redesigned, made or remade, and intended to be fired from the shoulder or hip and designed or redesigned and made or remade to use the energy of a propellant in a metallic cartridge to fire through a rifled barrel a single projectile for each pull of the trigger.
(b) "Short-barreled rifle" means a rifle having one or more barrels having a length of less than 16 inches measured from closed breech or bolt face to muzzle or a rifle having an overall length of less than 26 inches.
(c) "Short-barreled shotgun" means a shotgun having one or more barrels having a length of less than 18 inches measured from closed breech or bolt face to muzzle or a shotgun having an overall length of less than 26 inches.
(d) "Shotgun" means a weapon designed or redesigned, made or remade, and intended to be fired from the shoulder or hip and designed or redesigned and made or remade to use the energy of a propellant in a fixed shotgun shell to fire through a smooth bore either a number of ball shot or a single projectile for each single pull of the trigger.
HTML:
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]   [B] (2) No person may sell or offer to sell, transport, purchase, possess or go armed with a short-barreled shotgun or short-barreled rifle. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[/B]

Last edited:

Pete Moss

Off topic. Please stay on topic. Thank you.

Ricky, Ricky, Ricky, the post was on topic. Go play with your trains.:cool:

Anyone looking at your posting history will find you have contributed absolutely nothing to the Wisconsin forum.

Last edited:

Pete Moss

The last troll on here that got banned also called me ricky. Buh Bye.:lol:

Ricky sorry to see you STILL have not contributed anything remotely worthwhile to the Wisconsin forum.:cool:

Scanning always scanning 4 outa 5 aint bad.

Last edited: