• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Son of SB 59 Introduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQ

I understand. My questions don't pertain to MOC's level of partnership equity relative to Green's, MOC's agreement with Green, MOC's ability to stop Green, or MOC's willingness to ruin partnership with Green. And neither do I suggest anything on those.

I simply expressed curiousity about why concessions are already in the bill, and interest in MOC's feedback, whatever it might be, on that.

Maybe you'd like to ask your questions again, plainly, without insults or inflammatory assumptions or commentary. When you do, I may answer it when I have time.

TheQ

I've requested (OP) this thread be locked. I'm done answering questions about legislation on OCDO. I won't be posting updates about legislation on OCDO.

Those wishing to follow our legislative announcements can do so by signing up for our email list: http://eepurl.com/hJzk-/

Those having questions (of me) or wishing to discuss our legislative happenings (with me) are free to do so on our forum, http://forums.miopencarry.org -- unless you're banned from our Forum [...]

That's all...

COMMENT EDITED BY ADMINISTRATOR to remove reference to particular poster

Last edited by a moderator:

DanM

DanM said:
your responses to me to just basically "take it up with Sen. Green" are weirdly short and curt, given that MOC itself announced they are partnering with Green.

Think of the hottest chick you've ever seen . . .

I understand your analogy, but I don't perceive it as a fit to what I'm trying to express. I said the bill is ok. I'm curious about the concessions, which I expressed were conceivable but questioned why not hold them back as bargaining chips, that's all. MOC (Phil) gave feedback on that, which boils down to: some reps see them as needing to be in there in order to get the bill heard. I followed up with, basically, "Ok, who are those reps because the grass-roots may be interested in talking to them and getting the language struck out or improved." Discussion hopefully continues.

scot623 said:
I can only assume the Senator wouldn't appreciate much Phil reporting the minutia of every meeting/negotiation/decision made behind closed doors. Phil tells us what he can, getting pissed at him or MOC because they can't answer every question about a bill seems a bit unfair.

Lets not forget Phil is one mistakenly leaked statement away from getting kicked to the curb, he clearly does NOT wear the pants in that "partnership".

I've posted more than once before, in defense of Phil, on that point. Nothing I write nor questions I ask should be construed as not supporting Phil's discretion on when to publicize things. I understand that sometimes he can answer immediately, sometimes there may be a delay. I appreciate what you guys have to do in order to remain engaged with the reps. I'm patient.

Raggs

Thou shall not question TheQ!

I've requested (OP) this thread be locked. I'm done answering questions about legislation on OCDO. I won't be posting updates about legislation on OCDO.

Those wishing to follow our legislative announcements can do so by signing up for our email list: http://eepurl.com/hJzk-/

Those having questions (of me) or wishing to discuss our legislative happenings (with me) are free to do so on our forum, http://forums.miopencarry.org -- unless you're banned from our Forum (like say Mike Stilly).

That's all...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.