• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Army

1. A

To help clear up some California confusion on Open Carry..

Just to clear a few things up for all of you out-of-staters :) Unloaded Open Carry is the only legal means of carry we have in incorporated areas, that does not require permission from the governments. In rural areas, Loaded Carry is legal where discharge of a a firearm is legal. We can also...
  2. A

San Luis Obispo co Sheriff race.

imported post I got some good one-on-one time with Sheriff candidate Jerry Lenthal. I asked what his policy will be if elected; will he authorize Shall Issue, or keep the current rights violating May Issue of past Sheriff's. He told me, the only policy he will retain, will be the range test...
  3. A

Army's OC thread

imported post CA_Libertarian rightly pointed out that too many folks, including me, were hi-jacking his OC carry thread and taking it off its original course. This thread is mine, and comments are especially welcome :)