• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by color of law

1. color of law

Now travelers can't take firearms into VA roadside rest area restrooms...

Let's get back to the sign, specifically Code of Virginia § 18.2-283.2. This section is unconstitutional in total. First, Article I. Bill of Rights states: "A DECLARATION OF RIGHTS made by the good people of Virginia in the exercise of their sovereign powers, which rights do pertain to them and...
  2. color of law

Chat group? What chat group? Young man, you have no idea of my background. I don't know nothing about anything. Of course, if you hung around this forum more, you may just learn something.
  3. color of law

https://forum.opencarry.org/index.php?threads/vcdl-and-pvc-in-the-news.138101/#post-2248196 Really???? We have been through this before. January 20, 2020. "We shall not comply" and what did you do? you (collectively) complied. VCDL doesn't even rise to the level of being a paper tiger. I'll...
  4. color of law

Does the Second Amendment Protect Non-Citizens? Judge Menashi finds that Heller limited the Second Amendment to "citizens."

If our founding fathers believed in the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. Then the founding fathers believed the first ten...
  5. color of law

Does the Second Amendment Protect Non-Citizens? Judge Menashi finds that Heller limited the Second Amendment to "citizens."

Commerce Clause – Active versus Inactive After the New Deal, it seemed as if the limits on federal power had been discarded and nearly any federal law could be upheld as an exercise of authority under the Commerce Clause or the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. See Wickard v...
  6. color of law

The court's idea of arguing about the term citizen versus people is a red herring. Regulating immigration did not happen until 94 years after the ratification on the U.S. Constitution. Until immigration being regulated, 1882, the term citizen and people were synonymous.
  7. color of law

More American parents of teens are purchasing firearms during the pandemic, Firearm Safety Among Children & Teens study finds

The sky is falling. Garbage in garbage out. Supposedly per their numbers 1/2% of teens injured and 1/10% die. The reason for this is what? unknown. In other words, there is no correlation between firearm purchases and the pandemic.
  8. color of law

On and AFTER 15 AUGUST VALID CWP HOLDERS CAN CARRY HANDGUNS OPENLY OR CONCEALED IN ACCORDANCE WITH SOUTH CAROLINA LAW

Of those states that regulate both open and conceal carry they are in direct conflict with the constitution and the supreme court. Since Heller these states have not been challenged as to their stance. Though, in general, I disagree with the courts belief that rights are not absolute, to...
  9. color of law

On and AFTER 15 AUGUST VALID CWP HOLDERS CAN CARRY HANDGUNS OPENLY OR CONCEALED IN ACCORDANCE WITH SOUTH CAROLINA LAW

But the state unconstitutionally regulates open carry. I've pointed this out before. https://forum.opencarry.org/index.php?threads/south-carolina-has-an-effective-if-unconstitutional-gun-carry-permit-law-%E2%80%A6.138244/ South Carolina is still living in the Jim Crow era. I'm surprised they...
  10. color of law

Local Sam's Club 'leave OC firearm in the car' upon entrance?

I believe "manager on duty" not a clerk. In other words, the janitor can't ask you to leave.
  11. color of law

Time to retry constitutional carry bill?

And as for Ohio, the rino republicans refuse to pass Constitutional carry.
  12. color of law

Discrete car carry supermagnet

Does that mean he doesn't have any baby glocks because he was shooting blanks?
  13. color of law

Discrete car carry supermagnet

And now I know where it is.