• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by jrmullen93

1. jrmullen93

CTR Guns Special Event Tonight

FYI, CTR Guns is hosting a special event tonight. Details have not been discussed except that the event will be from 6:30 until 7:30 PM tonight. If anyone is going give me a shout out I'll be there!
  2. jrmullen93

Crossroads of the west

While driving down the freeway I noticed a sign for Crossroads Of The West Gun Show which is this weekend at the Arizona State Fairgrounds. How is the show? Worth the $16 ticket, or should I pass for a better show? Also wondering if anybody else is going to be in attendance?
  3. jrmullen93

H.R. 2959 and Affirmative Defense States

Please take note, this entire topic is based on my speculations! For once I finally took the time and actually read H.R. 2959 ( which I wholeheartedly support) however, to my dismay I don't think this bill (when turned law) will do much for some of the restrictive states in the union. For...
  4. jrmullen93

New To AZ, With Quick CCW question.

Hey All, Just joined the Open Carry forum after being a "Guest" reader for quite some time. Recently moved to this state from the unconstitutional, unsafe, and very much dysfunctional state of NY. Feels great to be out of there, and away from their "SAFE-Act." With that said, I wanted to pick...