• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Myrighttocarry

1. M

A year since defending himself while Open Carrying

imported post http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum15/18831-3.html It is in the Delware forum, and i'm sure has been posted in various places but I thought it should be seen again... expecially since it's one year to the day. An OC'er defended himself, the justice system prevailed, and it shows...
  2. M

OC, comes into play during robbery.

imported post This is a link to a discussion and example of how OC does not necessarily make you the first target or even a target. http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1088967 Also in the Charlotte observer, the police force/town I lived in has been quoted as saying "Mint Hill Police...
  3. M

OC friendly grocery stores?

imported post Does anyone know the policy towards OC or even CCfor any grocery chain? I just recently got my handgun, and i'm extremely nervous to OC because i'm young(er) and i'm sure the first time I do someone is going to confront me, but I suppose if it's got to be that way what choice do I...
  4. M

Uwharrie National Forest

imported post I'll hopefully be getting my new glock 30 in a week or so here, and was wondering if anyone was interested in going to the range? flintlock valley shooting range in Uwharrie National forest.I also own to ak-47's and will be bringing them out there as well for some fun. If anyone...