• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by TheRabbitsHole

1. T

Moving to Canon City

Hey everyone. Been a long time since I've posted but I'm making another move. This time to Canon City. I did a search about the city but only turned up one definitive result. Anyone have experience with this city as far as OC? Thank you in advance.
  2. T

90 days CHP - Grand County

Well, today is the 90'th day since I applied for my CHP in Grand County. I have not gotten the mail yet today but I assume there will be no answer when it comes. If I'm not mistaken, aren't they required to issue after the 90 days has expired? I've open carried every day since I've been here...
  3. T

Possible to get a name change?

Hello, The name that I currently use is associated with my company that no longer exists. I know it's possible to change a users name, but the question is whether or not an admin is willing. Let me know. Thank you.
  4. T

New to Colorado, have a few questions.

imported post Hello again and thank you in advance for any help. I have been researching the local and state laws extensively in regards to the "laws" pertaining to OC. I have not been able to answer a couple of my questions and I'm hoping the friendly people here can help me out. :) I have a...
  5. T

What department manages the shooting ranges?

imported post Is it the Department of Wilderness? Thanks in advance.
  6. T

Just moved to Colorado

imported post Greetings everyone. I moved from Michigan and thought I'd drop in and say hi to my new neighbors and hopefully get some help finding the "laws" (links) on open carry and concealed carry. I have a Michigan concealed permit, which I know is only valid in Colorado until I change my...
  7. T

OT: Those who plan to attend tea party protests

imported post ‘Crash the Tea Party’ group threatens to infiltrate and destroy http://www.examiner.com/x-41774-NY-Tea-Party-Examiner~y2010m4d10-Crash-the-Tea-Party-group-threatens-to-infiltrate-and-destroy If you're going to be out there, be on the watch for provocateurs (idiots trying to make...
  8. T

Good chance that I'm moving to Colorado

imported post Hello all. As you can see I currently live in Michigan, but there's a very good chance that in late June I will be moving to the CO Springs area (Anywhere but Denver really...) During the time it takes to acquire a Concealed Carry Permit after I get a CO DL, is there a grace...
  9. T

6 Year old kid suspended for 2 days

imported post Kid suspended; 'played guns' with handsThe 6-year-old boy was suspended for two days http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/central_mich/kid-suspended-because-he-played-guns-with-his-hands
  10. T

Interesting OC experience

imported post I had a strange vehicle parked in my driveway and I heard noise around the outside of the house but couldn't see any people. I called the police, they checked it out and informed me that it belonged to the neighbors across the street. It turns out they didn't realize someone had...
  11. T

NEWS: CPL Holder makes a bad choice :(

imported post http://www.freep.com/article/20091229/NEWS01/91229061/1001/rss01 Tigh Croff’s home in Detroit had been broken into three times in the last week. So when he found two men in his backyard on the 8600 block of Manistique at 12:30 a.m. Monday, the east-side resident — who is...
  12. T

OT: Interesting new senate bill

imported post Just thought I'd share. link here
  13. T

OT: Anyone selling an AR15?

imported post I'm interested in purchasing an AR15, preferably with a tactical setup. Let me know. Thank you in advance.
  14. T

[UPDATE] Midland County Department of Human Services Firearm Policy

imported post Thank you for sharing your concern about the Midland County DHS office posting a “no guns allowed” sign at its entrance. You claim that 1990 PA 319 prohibits such restrictions. The law you cite does prohibit local units of government from enacting restrictions on gun...
  15. T

Ultimately disturbing possibilities

imported post Over the past years I always felt like things were spiraling in the money and government control direction but I never followed politics or history enough to have any proof to back it up. The proof has apparently been here all along. When you have several hours, or a couple...