• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. N

Wal-mart employees allowed to carry loaded weapons off clock

imported post Wanted to let everyone know Wally World took a step in the right direction. Despite working there I did not shop there while not being there for work anyways. They had a policy which stated no employee could carry a loadedfirearmon ANY walmart owned property anywhere. We were...
  2. N

02.14.2009 Upper Penninsula Event

imported post Planning a small outting for OCer's at the MTU Winter Baja Event. It should bea blast to watch them whip thier little self made baja cars around the snowy slopes in Lake Linden Village Park. Planning on getting together at 10 AM on that Saturday meeting up at Lindell's, now...
  3. N

Does law enforcement just not get it at all?

imported post Read a local story in our rural tv news outlet's online version that quotes the County Sheriff as stating the safety inspection law change was done for safety reasons to prevent anyone from bringing a firearm into a police station. He just told the entire Upper Penninsula of...
  4. N

miopencarry.org email

imported post I purchased miopencarry.org awhile ago, been wondering how best to utilize it, thought offering email accounts to users here in the Michigan section would be a good start. So offer is open, sign up is done automatically. http://miopencarry.org/info.php Information regarding...
  5. N

Western Upper Michigan OC Opportunity

imported post Dear OCDO Members, Rob Washeleski and myself recently met up together, OCing of course, and laid out a course with our local goals as far as visiblitiy in the community for OC events. Our first opportunity as we near the winter heavy snowfall months is a little late in the year...