• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

OC in Prattville, AL

imported post Attached is an email I sent to the Prattville Police Chief. Below is his reply. The cowboy carry is not against the law. Pistol permits allow the weapon to be carried concealed. The way society is today and the shootings in malls, schools, and on the streets, law abiding citizens...
  2. J

Gun Rights Yard Signs

imported post It's election time and everyone will soon have VOTE FOR.... in their front yard. I think we should show how we feel about our cause.... http://signs.cafepress.com/second-amendment_yard-signs I have attached the sign I will probably be ordering!!!
  3. J

Alabama State Trooper Reserve

imported post Sounds like a good idea. Per this law, all Reserve Troopers have the same protection and immunities; RESERVE TROOPER: Sworn member of the Alabama State Trooper Reserve. Reserve Troopers serve under the supervision and/or direction of an active State Trooper. Duties include...
  4. J

Alabama Pistol Permit (Autauga County)

imported post I recently moved to Alabama from Florida. In Florida I was issued a Concealed Weapon of Firearm License (expires in 7/2010). On 11/2007 I was issued a State of Alabama Pistol Permit from Autauga County. This license states, "License to carry a pistol concealed on the person or in...