• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Canard

Is Milwaukee OK with CC?

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/109367609.html "The boyfriend told police the hammer on Miller's gun appeared to be cocked, so he pulled his own gun from a pocket and shot Miller in the chest, according to the complaint. The Journal Sentinel is not identifying the boyfriend because, as...
  2. Canard

Asked to leave Cabela's

imported post I thought I would take advantage of the door buster sale Cabela's had going today and thought nothing of OC'ing based on previous trips and posts on here. On the way in I took a look at their policy which basically states that you need to check your firearm at the front desk...
  3. Canard

OC in Wauwatosa Today

imported post Just got back from shopping at Target on 124th and Capitol. Was thinking it might be a routine non-issue day shopping but not without it's interesting moments. My wife's birthday is Monday so I needed to get her a card. Went straight to the card isle and immediately the guy next...
  4. Canard

State Land Used To Grow Marijuana

imported post http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/87183082.html I wonder if any of this was in a state park where OC is currently banned? Another reason to carry, even in a remote woodsy area you never know who you might run into. Scary
  5. Canard

Is OC OK at street festivals?

imported post The Milwaukee area has many street festivals throughout the summer. Most, if not all, of these festivals serve alcohol. Does anyone know if they have a Class B liquor license for this, thus restricting OC or does a different set of rules apply? Or is OC OK as long as you are not...
  6. Canard

OC West Allis

imported post A run to Home Depot and a lengthy shopping trip at Target on the way to the range. Nothing to report...nearly normal day out.
  7. Canard

OC in Cabela's and Fleet Farm

imported post First for me. Cabela's in Slinger and Fleet Farm in Germantown. Shopping for some B-day gifts at Cabela's and asked for help from a few staff and spent about 15 min with one guy who helped me order something to have shipped. While I was being helped I overheard a woman talking...
  8. Canard

OC in Brookfield

imported post Has anyone OC's in Brookfield? In reviewing their ordinances they still have an ordinance restricting the carry of a firearm. I realized the the State Stature 66.0409 addresses this but was curious if anyone has had a direct experience with the City or City LEO's. 9.28.010...