• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

Open carry with CPL question

imported post Just curious, if I open carry any place that has a liquor license I know I have to have a CPL, (which I do) but do I have to show a LEO my CPL if asked? I was watching some Youtube vids and the guys being stopped on the streets were refusing to show the cops any form of ID...
  2. M

Anybody here from the Bay City/Saginaw area?

imported post I'm new to the board, and I just got my ccw last month. Honestly I didn't even know I could oc until a few days ago when I discovered this site.Going through these pages over the last few nights has been an eye opening experience to say the least. I see lots of folks from SE...
  3. M

New to carrying, glad I found this site.

imported post I received my ccw about a month ago and I'm still getting used to lugging around my Glock 22 .40 cal. After reading around on this site for the last three nights I can't believe the misinformation I've been given by LEO's, attorneys, and even the guys at my local gun shop. I'm new...