• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2 explosions at Boston Marathon finish line

palerider116

Both are equally culpable. The terrorists manufactured, placed, and detonated the bombs. The .gov interviewed the older brother in 2011 at the behest of another government in reference to extremist ties. It looks like the Female Body Inspectors messed up, or did they?

FUQ:

"The FBI investigated, including interviewing Tsarnaev, but the matter was closed after no derogatory information was found, according to the official."

http://fox40.com/2013/04/19/older-bombing-suspect-interviewed-by-fbi-in-2011/

eye95

this board doesnt seem to give much condemnation to the bombers.

seems alot of posters want to blame the government.

Oh, the bombers are to blame.

I blamed the government for Sandy Hook because they got in the way of folks being able to defend their children!

I don't blame the government one whit for the marathon bombing. Unlike many others, I don't think the government can prevent crime (and shouldn't try); they can (and should) only react to it. In the case of Sandy Hook, they made it more likely and more deadly by trying to prevent it.

It is the reaction to this crime in Boston for which I castigate the government. Locking down a whole city to look for one man??? Yes, he was violent and dangerous. But he was also a boob. It was unlocking the city that finally caused him to be found! The police, in this instance, were guilty of just as much boobery. Worse, they violated the rights of an entire city full of the People. Shame on them.

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Here is how that man's legs blowing off.

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=11184

amputee full article with pictures.

Dude. I'm so sick of this BS being spewed about, discrediting everyone in the vicinity.

People. Frequently. Don't. Bleed. Much. When. Their. Limbs. Are. Blown. Off.

Seriously. Conspiracy theories for 12 year olds.

Last edited:

katsung47

article-2313059-196ECB66000005DC-550_634x641.jpg

923459_10152734427365533_1685095324_n.jpg

First of all this pic was taken less than a week after the bombing.

Having a limb shredding by a bomb and then having an amputation is not something you can just get up an walk away from in a couple of days.
Having a limb shredding by a bomb and then having an amputation is not something you can just get up an walk away from in a couple of days.

Supposedly this victim lost a lot of blood. Again, this is not something you can just get up an walk away from in a couple of days.

No apparent signs of any other injures.

In other pics, she's already putting weight and pressure on the injured amputated limb.

I know she's posing for pictures, but I can't imagine putting on tight pants on over her just amputated leg.

eye95

Do you ever post anything here but your conspiracy theory crap?

Do you care about OC, the purpose of the site?

Source your photos. The original source, not the conspiracy theory site from which you are parroting them.

Questions are proof of nothing, except the idiocy of conspiracy theories.

katsung47

Source your photos. The original source, not the conspiracy theory site from which you are parroting them.

Even if you are a secret agent to collect information here, you have no ground to order other people do to your way. Show us your badge.

-----------

lookatthis-21-625x351.png

Boy ran away with torn clothes.
--------------
843626-boston.jpg

AWARD-WINNING PHOTO: Man with torn cloths, but no sign of any cuts or wounds. Is this really possible?
--------------

This video may tell you how they could show you with torn clothes.

[video=youtube;cwZv_fsXEes]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwZv_fsXEes&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
http://youtu.be/cwZv_fsXEes

Another cover up team? 1. A man gets up, pulls at / rips his shorts, then sits down again. What is his story?
2. The woman in black appears to take a photo of Bauman, then put her camera away, then start helping people. That seems odd to me.

Ca Patriot

katsung should be banned from this site.

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Totally inappropriate

Last edited by a moderator:

eye95

Even if you are a secret agent to collect information here, you have no ground to order other people do to your way. Show us your badge...

[silly photos and questions that are proof of nothing redacted]

I guess the answers to my two questions would be, "No."

Photos still not sourced.

Questions still be used as "proof."

That is all we need to know about this poster.

eye95

katsung should be banned from this site. if not, he should get his throat slit by some muslims.

While I would enjoy this site more if he were banned, he shouldn't be. As long as the idiocy he posts does not violate site rules, banning would be over the top.

What we should do is simply to point out what he is doing every time he does it. He is trolling the site with his idiotic conspiracy theory crap. He has not taken one jot of time to try to establish credibility with any of us by posting on topic. Why should anyone do anything but dismiss him and his Bravo Sierra?

OldCurlyWolf

While I would enjoy this site more if he were banned, he shouldn't be. As long as the idiocy he posts does not violate site rules, banning would be over the top.

What we should do is simply to point out what he is doing every time he does it. He is trolling the site with his idiotic conspiracy theory crap. He has not taken one jot of time to try to establish credibility with any of us by posting on topic. Why should anyone do anything but dismiss him and his Bravo Sierra?

I read 1 or 2 of his posts then put him on my ignore list.

:cool:

Works for me. YMMV. :lol:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
"Police say they received a call on Thursday from the homeowner, identified as Merricks’ estranged wife, saying she was cleaning out a bedroom closet and found four ¼ sticks of TNT and assorted ammunition in a metal box marked “highly explosive.” The bomb squad responded to the home on Paddington Way, where explosives experts recovered a briefcase from a shed outside the home that had “a bandolier that contained four military-grade M203 rounds, six detonator cords with attached blasting caps and two rolls of timed fused cord connected to non-electric fixing mechanisms,” District Attorney’s office reported."

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/07/12/boston-police-officer-arrested-on-explosives-charges/

Fortunately the pressure-cooker casings had already been expended.

Huh!?!

Since when does TNT come in sticks?

And, only a really, really, stupid category of fool would attach det cord to the blasting caps in his freaking shed in the same briefcase as M203 rounds!! It beggars the imagination!

So, this story is so full of garbage, about all I can take away from it is that some cop got caught with some sort of explosives.

Oh, and that the journalist who wrote the story had the intellectual integrity of a gnat. The best he can claim is that he was just reporting what he was told, in which case he's not a journalist. Just a parrot.

eye95

Huh!?!

Since when does TNT come in sticks?

And, only a really, really, stupid category of fool would attach det cord to the blasting caps in his freaking shed in the same briefcase as M203 rounds!! It beggars the imagination!

So, this story is so full of garbage, about all I can take away from it is that some cop got caught with some sort of explosives.

Oh, and that the journalist who wrote the story had the intellectual integrity of a gnat. The best he can claim is that he was just reporting what he was told, in which case he's not a journalist. Just a parrot.

In Warner Bros. cartoons, it comes in sticks, barrels, and rockets. It is extremely painful, but not fatal, to coyotes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
In Warner Bros. cartoons, it comes in sticks, barrels, and rockets. It is extremely painful, but not fatal, to coyotes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

:D

I also recall that it wasn't fatal to short, grumpy, redheaded cowboys named Sam.