• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arrested for open carry. Waiting for a ruling from the Court of Criminal Appeals

eye95

I see no resolution to this case posted.

If the following is the correct case, and if I am reading it correctly, it seems the case was ultimately resolved in favor of Jason, and the Alabama section was declared unconstitutional.

solus

Pulled out of thin air from a magical hat after 4 years dormance with the empirical “IF” right case, “IF” i can read, coupled with “SEEMS’ thrown in for good measure, quite decisive eye95!

Ghost1958

There are some places to make a statement and get into a constitutional/legal debate with someone to prove a point. In a bank with gun on your hip while arguing with someone who can lawfully tell you to beat it, is probably not the best place.
That is how bad law gets changed.

It was an open to the public place. No restriction in such a public area should be allowed.