• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Boycotts, Vacations, Guns & Money

eye95

imported post

SCJeffro wrote:
I am 36 and have had quite a few jobs and never had to produce a birth certificate or fill out an I-9

I have had to produce a Drivers License and SS card every time though.
You can produce a SS card or a birth certificate or a passport or a green card or several other documents to prove your eligibility to work. The DL proved ID.

KS_to_CA

imported post

One_Shot wrote:
Texas leans heavily to the left on the illegal immigration law because so many illegals are here and vote. Texas politicians refuse to require I.D. to vote, hence the illegals vote for the Dem and Liberals who return the favor by not enforcing the laws already on the books and by not making any more laws to remove or stop the illegal immigrants from flooding our state.
Wonder what the founding fatherswould say to that.

rodbender

imported post

CA_fr_KS wrote:
One_Shot wrote:
Texas leans heavily to the left on the illegal immigration law because so many illegals are here and vote. Texas politicians refuse to require I.D. to vote, hence the illegals vote for the Dem and Liberals who return the favor by not enforcing the laws already on the books and by not making any more laws to remove or stop the illegal immigrants from flooding our state.
Wonder what the founding fatherswould say to that.
I hear them screaming and crying all the time.