Yeah! Joy! Finally, after some three years, a post in the Colorado Forum!
(cough) Ok! Uh... Not a comprehensive list (just to the best of my memory):
Places where you can NOT OC:
- Denver County (synonymous with City of Denver). This includes the roadways leading to Denver International Airport and the airport itself.
- Public transportation (trains and buses)
- Public Libraries
- Within 1,000' of K-12 and higher education schools -- and there are schools all over the place, so use Google Maps and avoid 'em all
- Anywhere it's posted that OC or CC is prohibited, and yes, postings carry the weight of law. Violation is tresspass
- Courtrooms, Federal Buildings, Most Hospitals and ERs, Law Enforcement buildings, and anywhere there's a metal detector.
- You can OC in your vehicle anywhere you can legally drive your vehicle, even in Denver county, but you still cannot OC in your vehicle on K-12 schools (federal law).
As for CC: "Under Colorado law another state must honor Colorado's CCW permit before Colorado will honor the other states permit. Section CRS 18.12.213 of the law prevents Colorado from honoring any out-of-state Non-Resident permits, even if there is a reciprocity agreement between the states."
Here's the best reciprocity link I've found, but user beware: https://www.gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/colorado-gun-laws/