• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Day After Christmas Range Day at NRA Headquarters

cmbf117

imported post

Aww, shame I didn't get on this site until now! I went over to the NRA range on the 26th at opening. Wonder if anyone remembers me... I was wearing a VT hat and sweatshirt with black cargo pants, shooting a G19.

casullshooter

imported post

I remember seeing someone of that description, but do not remember the gun as there were so many to see
banana.gif

kle

imported post

cmbf117 wrote:
Aww, shame I didn't get on this site until now! I went over to the NRA range on the 26th at opening. Wonder if anyone remembers me... I was wearing a VT hat and sweatshirt with black cargo pants, shooting a G19
H-O-K-I-E-S HOKIES!

Olivers_AR

imported post

cmbf117 wrote:
Aww, shame I didn't get on this site until now! I went over to the NRA range on the 26th at opening. Wonder if anyone remembers me... I was wearing a VT hat and sweatshirt with black cargo pants, shooting a G19.
Yes I do! If I recall, you had a dinner to goto. How did the G19 shoot?

--Olivers_AR

cmbf117

imported post

Yup, that was me. :)The 19 shoots great, very satisfied with my purchase! Shame I couldn't stick around and check out all of your group's weaponry.