• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

enlisting help from those knowledgeable around BWI

RedHeeler

Campaign Veteran
Linthicum is the safest area near the airport. There's an apartment where my friends used to stay at right outside of Linthicum that looked pretty safe. It's on Baltimore Annapolis Blvd on the left right after the 695 flyover. It's across the Extra gas station.

I've lived in Linthicum for a while and work pretty close to the airport. Never had an issue.