• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gay pride???

Logan 5

I'm not sure anyone is arguing gay rights. As for what style of kinky sex boots are the best, that's an argument that could go on for infinity!

david.ross

eye95

You know what he means. Why are you bringing up race and ethnicity.

That's OK. You don't have to answer. We all know why you continuously bring up race and ethnicity.

Moving on.

onus

You know what he means. Why are you bringing up race and ethnicity.

That's OK. You don't have to answer. We all know why you continuously bring up race and ethnicity.

Moving on.

In regards to HIV its important for people to be educated.

HIV is very prevalent among the male gay black and latin populations in America. Much more so than white gays and certainly more so than white heterosexuals.

People who are in the high risk groups need to be aware of this and act in a manner to safeguard their own health and prevent the spread of disease to others.

45 Fan

o_O i think people need to just stop judging and go to an all male orgy...(...i neither confess nor deny this as a possible fantasy..)

Da Rat Bastid

o_O i think people need to just stop judging and go to an all male orgy...(...i neither confess nor deny this as a possible fantasy..)

Hell, there need to be more orgies for people of all the various sexual orientations. If people spent more time shooting the pistol nature/God issued them, they'd have both less time and less desire to go around shooting pistols made by the likes of Colt, Ruger, or S&W. ;)

Last edited:

45 Fan

Hell, there need to be more orgies for people of all the various sexual orientations. If people spent more time shooting the pistol nature/God issued them, they'd have both less time and less desire to go around shooting pistols made by the likes of Colt, Ruger, or S&W. ;)

Or less time to watch TV.