• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hampton gun show?

CRF250rider1000

imported post

darthmord wrote:
The ammo (or lack thereof) was deplorable. I've never seen a gun show with so little ammo for sale.
I came down with a terrible cold and I read on here that there was no ammo so I decided not to go. The main point of me going was to snag some ammo. Oh well:(

GLENGLOCKER

imported post

darthmord wrote:
Went on Saturday afternoon. Saw a few handguns and rifles that fall clearly into the 'nice to have' category but nothing really jumped out and said "Buy Me!".

The ammo (or lack thereof) was deplorable. I've never seen a gun show with so little ammo for sale.
Georgia Arms was out of 9MM and 45 ACP ball withing 20 minutes of the show opening. 357 Sig and 45 GAP went slower though. They sell 357 Sig Gold Dot for 21 dollars for 50 rounds.