• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hampton WalMart- A Semi-Friendly Business

danbus

imported post

LoveMyCountry wrote:
Danbus, you need to be subtle. Next time try wearing a shirt like this.

blackmanwithagun.jpg

:p

LoveMyCountry
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!! I can only image the chaos and havoc I would cause. Next step would be to OC at Bank of America with this shirt. :cool:

danbus

imported post

OC'd again today to pick up a thicker belt to put my holster on. As I walked up to the entrance, people already saw that I was carrying and started to walk a tad bit faster (even the elderly put some peppin' in their steppin'), however after I dropped my donation to the Salvation Army, it felt like everyone said "whew" and was at ease. Once I walked in I saw 3 greeters, 1 whom was in a wheel chair and he appears to be have a disability. When I said "hi" and smiled they all said hi, except the guy in the wheelchair. He immediately saw my firearm, and took some air in his lungsto shout something about it, but I walked away before I could hear him say anything. I'm thinking one of the greeters hushed him.

I think if I wore the shirt that LoveMyCountry suggested, I would have received more attention.