• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

is our right on the verge of... well you know

scorpioajr

imported post

Amendment 2 wrote:
thoughtpolice wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
Already been done man. You forgot how we were disarmed When Katrina hit? Ya, i don't forget. What was their excuse? Oh right, it was a hostile environment...isn't that when you WANT your guns? Police and Natinal Guard, btw..
Isnt there now a law stating that we cant be disarmed during a State Emergency in Utah?

Yes there is and if i'm correct it was passed earlier this year

Ohhhhhhh! Well, that changes EVERYTHING, don't it.(Sarcasm..) There is a law now... oh, riight. I forgot how strictly our government, when found to be inconvenient, has adhered to laws in the past. Hmmm...Ruby Ridge anyone? "Lets make our OWN rules of engagement. When don't need the standardized set..." -says FBI without remorse or worry of anything...

Do Some Research. Just a little... I mean, spend, like - 4 minutes a day..

If college taught us/you anything:
There is:
1) the way we were taught the Government should be.
2) the way Society says the Government SHOULD be.
3) the way it actually is.. <-----This is the one you need to show concern for.

Francis Marion

imported post

gunsfreak4791 wrote:
By the way hope the Utah Legislature does better this year on gun rights
Nice intro for this: www.votefidler.org

He's running for Senate district 5 and has been working closely with Sen. Waddops. He's very pro self defense/gun and can be counted on to move our agenda forward. He needs all the help he can get since his opponent has out spent him 10-1 so far. Any donations of time or money will do plenty to help this next years legislature do better for our gun rights.

scorpioajr

imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
do what i just did, buy a reloading kit from cabelas! when noone can buy ammo, we can make it ;)
Hey hey!!!!

your going to give forum members discounts on your reloaded ammo, riiiight? :lol:

I would like to pre-order .223 & 9mm please. Shoot, i'll even bring you the brass!

Edit: Sausage-like fingers can't type well...

b1ack5mith

imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
b1ack5mith wrote:
do what i just did, buy a reloading kit from cabelas! when noone can buy ammo, we can make it ;)
Hey hey!!!!

your going to give forum members discounts on your reloaded ammo, riiiight? :lol:

I would like to pre-order .223 & 9mm please. Shoot, i'll even bring you the brass!

Edit: Sausage-like fingers can't type well...

i bought a reloading book too, and it shows ya what components make incredible hunting, accurate, and power loads. the max speed ive seen in the book so far is 3950 feet per second! that would be a fun load ;)

b1ack5mith

imported post

hahahaa ill tell ya what, when an army comes to take ur guns and crap away, come on over and ill give you as many as you can hold LOL!