• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is this guy guilty of impersonating a cop? Poll it baby !

Guy guilty of Impersonation?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 96.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Presuming the negative vote was from a user here, I have a couple of ideas who it might be.

WalkingWolf

Presuming the negative vote was from a user here, I have a couple of ideas who it might be.

I have a good guess also, reminds me of the Utah trooper that came here and posted of arresting a person for wearing black clothes(impersonating). He couldn't figure why some of us were offended.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
If it's between consenting adults behind closed doors and there is video, can you still get arrested for impersonating Secret Service Agent Dirk Manley? :uhoh:

Depends on who you have cuffed and if it's just role playing or not.
Thank you gentlemen for not going further into this, please keep your personal indicatives private.

OC for ME

So that would be impersonating if a civilian shaved their head, seems to be what they are trying to claim of the owner of the car.
No lead in, just comments from the question posed.

http://forums.officer.com/t89227/

Some of the comments/answers are kind of funny. Except this view of LE by one cop.

Our profession is Paramilitary by design.
A great many posts lament the loss of hair at a early age and as such choose to finish the job artificially. Now ya know.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
--snipped--

A great many posts lament the loss of hair at a early age and as such choose to finish the job artificially. Now ya know.

Did he lose it naturally or shave it?

No I'm not saying LEOs are Fudds.....really I'm not.

wimwag

I was hoping for something more along porky pig dressed as a 1920s Boston cop.