• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just had to share

TehGruu

imported post

protias wrote:
TehGruu wrote:
So I took this new girl out for a date on Saturday. Later on we were back at her place and were talking and she asks me if I like guns. So I was like, "Well, maybe, yeah.." :? Then she said, "Oh, well, I have one under my bed." I was like :shock:then :celebrate. So, needless to say, I'll be taking her out again. I have to say it's refreshing. The last girlfriend thought that firearms were only for hunting. I justthought thatI would share my story so the other single guys would know that there are indeed pro 2A women out there.

-Gruu
You know the universal rule, pics or shens on said woman. :p
Lol, since we just started seeing each other I don't think it would be a good idea to ask her to pose for pictures to put on the internet just yet.

-Gruu

Glocked and Loaded

imported post

If a chick ever says she has a gun under her bed.. The first thing out of my mouth will be I have one in my pants.

Then see how it goes from there. If she gets mad just lift up my shirt and what do you know, A Glock!
Or it could always go a completely different way :celebrate