• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kentucky Department of Transportation

hotrod

I was recently contacted about a no gun sign and security refusing to allow the carrying of firearms in the Department of Transportation building in Frankfort. I sent an email to the governors office. I was contacted by the DOT's chief of staff. He did not know that the firearms sign was posted and people with business with the DOT were being told to disarm before entering. He said he would look into the situation. I sent an individual to Frankfort yesterday to the DOT building to conduct business on my behalf. He was happy to say the sign was removed and carrying a firearm into the building was allowed. If you run into any trouble throughout Kentucky carrying a firearm, and you try to remedy the problem and can not, please let KC3 know. That's what we are here for, to protect your right to carry!

gutshot II

I was recently contacted about a no gun sign and security refusing to allow the carrying of firearms in the Department of Transportation building in Frankfort. I sent an email to the governors office. I was contacted by the DOT's chief of staff. He did not know that the firearms sign was posted and people with business with the DOT were being told to disarm before entering. He said he would look into the situation. I sent an individual to Frankfort yesterday to the DOT building to conduct business on my behalf. He was happy to say the sign was removed and carrying a firearm into the building was allowed. If you run into any trouble throughout Kentucky carrying a firearm, and you try to remedy the problem and can not, please let KC3 know. That's what we are here for, to protect your right to carry!

Great work, Hotrod! One more example of a group being able to win a fight that an individual may not want to take on. Let KC3 fight the government, so you don't have to. Any government; city, state or county.

Last edited: