• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kimber Warrior Vs Springfield XD Tactical 45

KansasMustang

Have you looked at the XDM .45 acp? I have the 40 S&W XDM and I love it. I all so have a Kimber PRO Carry 11 with a light rail, but I had some jam a lot of jams and sent it back to kimber it took 5 weeks to get it back I have not shot it as of to day but they told me they shot it and it worked for them? but I have 1 XD .45 acp and a 1 40 S&W and my XDM 40 S&W and they just work, and they shoot great, I love the Springfield guns I have 8 Springfield and I have never had a jam or a miss fire! the XDM .45 ACP is coming out soon and I will pick up one when they come out! Yes I love the feel of a 1911 and carry them a lot, but! I know if I have to use my XD it will work all the time! good luck and if you would like to go to the range let me know and I will let you shoot my XD and XDM!? Soldier.53 Yes I'm retired from the US Army!!!
Just one man view!!!

WOW another XD45 kinda guy!! Never had a missfire,never had a stovepipe or fail to feed in my XD, TY for your testimonial Brother!!! WORD LOL

sultan62

I've got an XD45, have maybe 1500 rounds through it and have had 3 FTFs. They were all with the same ammo (Georgia Arms 185gr JHPs) and have never had any problems with any other kinds of ammo. I'm very pleased with my XD.