• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lets not be England

Lenny Benedetto

imported post

Hi Everyone,
One of our GunsAmerica insider people sent us a link to this Youtube video about the failed gun ban in England.
If you don't know the history, England banned all legal ownership of handguns many years ago with very little resistance from its people. It was thought to be a good measure to bring down gun crime. The result has been double digit increases in gun crime every year since the ban. Since then the country has taken away many more freedoms, to hunt, to defend oneself from harm, and finally its citizens are speaking up.
Many of us who put time into defending gun freedom are ridiculed that the loss of gun freedom can never happen here because of the second amendment, yet we have seen throughout the history of the US that lawmakers eager to protect their own power will readily pass laws in violation of the second amendment. To this day, even after the Heller case, Chicago is fighting an NRA lawsuit to protect their own unconstitutional handgun ban.
If it were not for YOU, the American gun owning public, who so cling to freedom and defend any affront to it, we would end up much like England, whose citizens are now reeling in the face of ridiculous violent crime rates and a government that does not represent their interests.
Forward this to your friends. I have not seen anything this powerful in a long time and it should "go viral" as it is called to anyone in America who questions those who fight for firearms freedom now, before we lose it.
Click the image below to watch the video:

The link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTq2NEUlhDE
-ga

GunsAmerica
Where America Buys and Sells Guns.
http://www.gunsamerica.com
http://www.myspace.com/gunsamerica

This is an official GunsAmerica Email Notification.
If you suspect phishing or fraud with any email related to GunsAmerica, please forward the email to CustomerService@GunsAmerica.com

demnogis

imported post

Sadly... I just see sheeple, flocking through the streets. They've been disarmed and a march of banners and words does nothing to impact their politicians' decisions to keep revoking their rights.

One of the first people interviewed: "We've been apathetic for so long, and now we're paying the price for that. We want our freedom, our safety back."

compmanio365

imported post

demnogis wrote:
Sadly... I just see sheeple, flocking through the streets. They've been disarmed and a march of banners and words does nothing to impact their politicians' decisions to keep revoking their rights.

One of the first people interviewed: "We've been apathetic for so long, and now we're paying the price for that. We want our freedom, our safety back."
+1......words mean little when you have no means of force to back them up. The subjects of England have no means of force to back up their words, so their "march" is pointless.