• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lincoln Co. sergeant suspended after dispute with driver

Dreamer

If this LEO really did what the woman says he did, it one of the few legitimate violations of the GAttTotP rule I've seen in a while.

By her description, he meets all the requirements--even the "go about on public highways in a manner to cause terror" part...

Will charges be filed? The story says neither person agreed to press charges. So my guess is she saw a gun on his seat, and just made up the "pointed it at me" part to get him in more trouble, because she was angry that he cut her off, and she is an idiot sheeple who doesn't realize that OC in a vehicle in NC is 100% legal.

If someone pointed a gun at me in traffic, You better believe I would be filing charges, and I would most likely have pics on my phone to prove it...

Last edited:

Carry24/7

I don't know how she could see a gun in his lap unless she was in a SUV. Even still looking across the passenger seat into the driver seat of the other car I don't know that she could see a gun in his lap. They probably talked her out of pressing charges by telling her she could be chared with aggressive driving or something. I'm sure they would have been quick to charge her with falsely reporting AMWAG if they could.