• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lincoln mayor at it again

TrueBrit

imported post

More doom and gloom,rivers of blood predictions from panty-waist police chiefs,who are either too lazy or dishonest to check out the real facts of concealed carry in forty seven other States!

If I am reading the Nebraska Statutes correctly,the State has complete pre-emption over firearms matters, so what this good lady is proposing is probably illegal.

Makes me sick!

TrueBrit.

ProguninTN

imported post

More nonsense from Mayor Seng. How can Lincoln usurp state law , and what happens if other locales try to jump the bandwagon ? It makes me sick.

ProguninTN