• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Madison PD detains and cites OCers tonight.

H

Herr Heckler Koch

Thanks for the necropost.(tanx 4 dat 1 MKEgal) I saw the date and misread the year and thought, the is no way in hell madison PD would be stoopid enuff to it again.

When Doug was the last one to post before you just did, ya know it was awhile ago.
Harking back to the "racist roots of gun control". It is and was about control of minorities, be they racial minorities or cultural minorities. Do not doubt that we white conservative christians are a cultural minority.
Why? The post is insightful.

Mlutz

The three of us are on the same page then... I saw that too... Just didn't want to bring it up. It has to be someone that was banned. Unless he was just a lurker for a VERY long time. Hey, it places some doubt at least.

--Moderator--Duly noted--

MKEgal

oak1971 said:
More sock-puppets perhaps.
And if you ignore or report them, they'll eventually go away.

BTW, I didn't come up with the term "necropost", but I'm glad to see it getting wider circulation. :p
Often happens when newcomers search for topics, then post on old threads.
(Yes, I've revived a couple myself. Mea culpa.)