• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

March Meetup Madness

Craftymommy

I'm sorry to say to count me out. I had a prior commitment that day. thought I could make an appearance at both but it's going to be impossible due to the fact that I live in Summerlin, the prior engagement is in the Centennial Hills area and the meet-up will be in Henderson. :mad:

We love close to Summerlin and would prefer this side of town too in all honesty haha But have nothing going on Saturday so doesn't hinder our plans at all. Just a longer drive!

28kfps

Looks to me like SharpShootur, MaxPower and wife, Carftymoomy and may be family, DooFster, MAC702 gives a maybe for a evening event, MaxPower, grand_guy and myself. Looks like we could have at least 10.

Date: March 29, 2014
Time: 6:00 p.m.
651 Mall Ring Circle
Henderson, NV 89014
(702) 433-0013

garand_guy

They've been warned we're coming. "We don't take reservations..." but I'm sure we won't have to wait too long... I'll arrive early and scout the place out. Look for the guy out front with a gun (Gen 4 Glock 19, to be exact).

Craftymommy

They've been warned we're coming. "We don't take reservations..." but I'm sure we won't have to wait too long... I'll arrive early and scout the place out. Look for the guy out front with a gun (Gen 4 Glock 19, to be exact).

Sounds good. I have a bersa thunder 380 and my husband has a s&w m&p 9c and we will have motorcycle helmets. We may look a bit lost haha:)

z28power

I wish I could have made it! Hopefully everybody had a good time and we can arrange another meetup soon :)

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Here are a couple pics. 28kfps took the one outside, so he's not in it, but the waitress took the one at the table. Both are from his camera.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 92
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited: