• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to the forum

Ma}{imus

I recently moved to NE from UT. This site has some good information. While I don't OC (unless in the back country) or CC (yet), I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who pointed me in the right direction regarding state specific laws.

Swyped from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Nebduckman

Welcome to this site and state. Just becareful where and what you are doing. I studied the NE laws on weapons and meanings for awhile. Also used this site and a couple others (defensivecarry.com) sites to help me out on tips on how to carry, national law concerning OC & CCing. Theres alot for a guy to actual know what is right and what is wrong. Common sense helps but not all of the time. Do alot of reading. I mean alot. Again welcome and good luck.