• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

President visits Madison

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

Really, No mention of him bowing down to the leader of a communist country! The first president in United States history to ever bow down to a communist!!

What about apologizing to the Mexican government for whatever the hell that was about.

bigdaddy1

imported post

Why would I vote for Ru Paul???

rupaul-0511.gif

AaronS

imported post

Yooper wrote:
AaronS wrote:

I do not care if you want to call me liberal. It will not be the first time on this site. I can live with it. I do not vote on any party line. I am not a member of any party. You have to try to understand, I am not on the right or left. You also say "It really seams like you are ignoring many facts about our current president." I have to respond with "it looks to me like you have forgotten your past Presidents actions".

Fox is not showing a "different" side, they make the news, to show the news.

Metalman383, you post; One of the best quotes I have seen "If your not outraged, you are not paying attention". I used to say this same thing every time Bush-2 was on TV talking...

Nutczak you post; "...I am one of the most racist MF'ers you'll ever wanna meet." Thanks for letting me know. That's all I needed to hear. I will do my best to remember this, when I read your posts. I could only hope the other users of this forum will do the same. I guess you and I will never be best friends, oh well. I will still do my best to protect your rights. Hope you can live with that. You do not have MUCH choice (I have posted my home address on this forum a few times, so I guess you could come down and try to hang me).
Going to have to disagree with you on that one. Which "news" have they made up?
Would anyone have ever known that Van Jones was a self described communist radical if it wasn't for Fox news? Would we know that Cass Sunstein is a major animal rights activist, who by the way believes animals should be able to sue people in court if it wasn't for Fox news? Would we know that the White House Communications Director, Anita Dunn, said that one of her favorite political philosophers was Mao Tse Tung?

Also, remember when CNN FAKED a story regarding "assault" weapons, and NRA EVP Wayne Lappiere called them on it?

Remember when NBC aired a story in which GM trucks that had side gas tanks would explode during a broadside collision? Remember the video they showed? Did you know they had to rig the truck to explode because they couldn't get it to explode otherwise?

Remember when CBS reported documents about Pres. Bush, and later admitted that they MADE THEM UP?

Remember when ABC recently ran their huge anti-gun story regarding the usefullness of guns in self defense? Picking kids who have little, if any, training with a handgun to be the "good" guys, and a professional firearms combat trainer as the "bad" guy, well....if you saw the story, or even if you didn't, you can guess how that turned out.

I'm not saying that Fox news is a saint by any means, but every news agency makes up news. While most (CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC) lean to the left (or in the case of MSNBC, are all the way left), Fox leans to the right. I haven't seen where FOX has deliberately FAKED a story, though I have seen them get things wrong.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts988

opusd2

imported post

Going after FOX, and Palin is being done ad nauseum. Can't we just focus on the matters on hand and deal with the fact that we need to stick together or face losing a lot? Not to be a conspiracy theory believer, but if we were to be divided in our beliefs and actions it would make us easier to conquer?

Lets face it, all news networks and networks themselves have an agenda that helps themselves. I was always told to "believe nothing of what I hear and only half of what I see" and use my own common sense and knowledge to figure it out. Let's just play nice and work together to accomplish our goals.

After that we can argue the little points.

Just my opinion, do what you all want.