• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

State Senator leaves his gun in General Assembly meeting room by accident

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
5,354
Location
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Accidents do happen.

The other day I accidentally left the garage door open. According to my wife I committed a mortal sin. The loaded gun laying on the bed was not even mentioned. Understand, the garage door was an accident; the gun on the bed was not.
 

solus

Regular Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
8,729
Location
here nc
He's . Man (sic) read a book. Uh?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
wow, your post count is soaring today, isn't it...haven't contributed anything of substance, but your post count increased...:banana:

ipse
 

fjpro2a

Regular Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
280
Location
North Carolina
WHAT!!!

There certainly should not be double-quotes around comma.
It is absolutely acceptable to add quotes for purposes of clarification. I checked with the usage panel of Webster's, and 62.5% agree. The remaining 37.5% "waffled." Lighten up, my friend.
 
Top