• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thank you Chris Hedges for fighing the NDAA!!

davidmcbeth

Banned
"The permanent injunction prevents the U.S. government from enforcing a portion of Section 1021 of the National Defense Authorization Act’s “Homeland Battlefield” provisions."

Article here:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/us-tota...locks-ndaas-military-detention-provision.html

Well he right on the dissent ... when I dissent I am called a threat or terrorist. Then I guess I'm a threat of a terrorists then, oh well, there's worse things I could be called -- like a democrat.