• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

the WisconsinCarry t-shirt, boldly going where no Wisconsincarry t-shirt has been.

M

McX

i was paging through an old magazine, one that had in the front section pictures sent in of people reading the magazine in some far away exotic place. this one had a guy on the can in antartica reading this stupid magazine. it got me thinking; with all the members wisconsincarry has, going all over the place, we should start something like that here! so if you go somewhere exotic, far away, have someone take your pic of you wearing your wisconsincarry t-shirt. maybe we can get some pics in like; wiscarry t-shirt in red square, wiscarry t-shirt on great wall, wiscarry t-shirt in sri lanka, wiscarry t-shirt in pittsburg (?!). no computer generated tricks though please- no godzilla wearing a wiscarry t-shirt wading through tokyo. but it would be interesting to see how far around the globe a wisconsincarry t-shirt can travel? maybe someday sighting of first wisconsincarry t-shirt on mars? so if you go somewhere neat, get a pic, and dig up this thread, and slap your pic here, for all of us to proudly see!

logan

Campaign Veteran
Here's me CCing in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park in Tennessee.

Attachments

• DSCN0996.jpg
    DSCN0996.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 118
M

McX

and there ya go. it begins. i figure doug help me out, and get a rough gander of how far the t-shirts traveled from wis to where ever, and let's see in total miles when they circle the globe. an interesting project.

nice pic of a young man, enjoying the out doors, with peace of mind from animals- 4 legged, and 2 legged.
envy you in that setting.

someone gotta do abbey road in the t-shirt.