• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Town of Beloit administrator, cop face off, GazetteExtra.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardballer

This thread is farging incredible. That's what I think. I OC everyday, everywhere, every minute of every day. Yesterday, I am grocery shopping at the local grocery and a 30 something husband/wife and kids stop in to order fresh ground hamburger while we wait, I ordered hamburger too and made yummy tacos. I know, off topic but they were goooooo-ooooooood

So the wife asks why I have a gun and I explain about rights, self-defense etc. The guy says, "don't you need a license for that?" I explain the law. etc. Long story short, he shakes my hand and says I was in the military, thanks for explaining that to me. Guns are good but I don't think they should be carried out in the public and they definitely should not have semi-automatics, Leave that to the Army.

This from a redneck, gun owner who owns his own business but lives in a small, isolated community and does not see the reason for self defense. I recount this to illustrate the up hill battle we have even among those we might suspect have our backs and that many things are intertwined and it is hard to separate out the OC from the CC from the 2A from the 1a etc. They all kind of go hand in hand. Furthermore; I've said this before, we may not have much time left for the OC debate. It may be decided for us in another venue altogether and the debate may not be about OC but rather gun ownership at all. And it may not be a debate so much as a resistance.

I agree that we should not dilute the main theme of the forum but I just don't see the point to all the angst I am witnessing here. We are supposed to be together on this and I am not sure that is what is happening. What is the point to running down others on the board as if you were some drunk in a bar pizzing and moaning about your idiot boss or whatever.

I believe the day is near that we will need all the friends we can get. Not sure how it is going to play out but with recent anti- 1A laws passing muster in congress, and the assault on the 2A by Hillary and the UN, Not to mention backstabbing by a certain gun organization whom I erroneously believed had my back, we need to suck it up and quit worrying about the little things.

We either stand together or fall apart.

Just my 2 cents.

If ya don't like it, toss it.

Hardballer out.

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
@Glock34
That is exactly why the laws in this state are so hard to change. It is people such as yourself who claim to be so much in support of Constitutional Carry and then laugh at the thought of it. You’re a phony. Nothing more.

++++ I am being realistic >>> your living in FANTASY land ++++++

As far as my bitterness and arguing on here maybe you should sweep your own door step first before worrying about mine.

I will not sit back and watch new members here be given bad information so they can end up getting into trouble. People such as your good friend DustiniaC telling new members they can hide their handgun under their seat legally is wrong. If my speaking up to him hurt your fragile feelings, then too bad. If that is the type of friends that you have then I am proud to say that I am not your friend. No wonder your one birthday party a year turn outs are so small. Obviously making them OC doesn’t help.

+++ My good Friend Dustinac ? Met the guy once. LOL -you see I never classified you as a friend - friends are people you can trust with your life & property, your just some guy I ran into a few times +++

As far as Mark Todd goes, I agree he was too much into his religion. I told him that several times. I think you were present one of those times as well. The point is if he would have been elected we would have had Constitutional Carry with no doubts. But people here couldn’t see past the religion issue even though his religion would have absolutely no bearing on the government of the state. Regardless if anyone here wants to admit it or not we all stepped on our own feet on that one.

When you seen his support wasn’t as big as big money, fast talker Walkers, instead doing something to help change that you jumped ship. Funny thing is you didn’t have any issue when he was hiring your DJ service. I guess money does have its influence.

++++ Shows how much you know >>>He did not hire me, I donate my time & equipment... ((( Big waste of my time as it was ))) HE NEVER PAID ME A DIME...I VOLUNTEERED MY SERVICES..YOU MORON !!!!! +++

In the matter of Jerry Bader, I think there would have been many of us who would have protested for Bader. You did not inform anyone of the event. OH wait yes you did, you informed the local paper so they could come out and take a photo of you for the daily news. That is where you and the notorious Interupter _Knight have a lot in common. You want the spot light focused on you and you only. You’re the only one who knows what you’re talking about and no one knows more than you.

+++ AGAIN, YOUR COMPLETELY WRONG, I did let everyone know, I posted it on FACEBOOK !!! I never contacted the media ....& Interceptor, does know VOLUMES more than you , I have know the guy for 6 years, very decent person... LOL > your so clueless. +++

I think it is hilarious that you call me bitter when you are the one talking about spamming the forum. You are the one calling names and also one of the people here who has made threats to other members. What a joke.

+++ The Spamming thing >>>That was sarcasm, once again you can't read between the lines, go figure +++

Instead you support such members as Dustin who posts about how incompetent his NG unit is. Because he is such a valiant warrior. I am sure that his unit commander would love to see that. I for one appreciate their service, whether he thinks they are competent or not.

+++ I support all the Vets, he did 2 tours in a combat zone, what did you do again ? +++

As far as my being involved, I am. I have also written many letters, had articles printed in the papers, help change the ordinances in my town, and other things that I am doing currently that will help in the future as well. Hopefully some will help in some big decisions in the near future. Just showing up at OC events is not the only way to help.

I do want to thank you for one thing though, and that it the clarification you have given me and others here as to where to stand while talking to you. I will always make sure my back is to the wall that is for sure.

++ Blah, Blah, Blah +++ Have a good life, jerk off !

J.Gleason

Banned
We either stand together or fall apart.

Just my 2 cents.

If ya don't like it, toss it.

Hardballer out.

I agree Hardballer. But these guys who make threats toward other members need to be banned from this site period.

Guys like Glock34, who try to make people believe they are someone they are not can't be trusted anywhere for any reason. He surely doesn't make a good spokesperson for OC. It is the members such as he, I_K, DustiniaC and a few others who constantly talk down to other members that cause these spats in the forum.

And as far as my military record goes, I have talked about it enough. I am not going to sit here and Brag about it so I can get praises from the gallery. It is the ones who brag and boast about how much action they have seen that never truly were in the heat of the battle. No one that I know who has taken a life finds any reason to brag about it. Instead they usually come back trying to find ways to give something back and make life better for it.

From there I will say this. God I love this new IGGY BUTTON! I can finally ignore those LOSERS!

Interceptor_Knight

I It is the members such as he, I_K, DustiniaC and a few others who constantly talk down to other members that cause these spats in the forum.
Doug is the chief offender in the "talking-down" department. If you want to find the root cause of most spats on the forum you will find that they begin with him trolling someone else's thread. He is proud that that he has nothing better to do than to antagonize others. It is his primary hobby. Unfortunately you feel fit to jump on his bandwagon and stoop to the level of mocking screen names instead of keeping to substance in your replies. Be careful with the glass house you live in. Unfortunately I occasionally choose to respond to the personal attacks Doug and now yourself have been making.

hardballer

I agree Hardballer. But these guys who make threats toward other members need to be banned from this site period.

Guys like Glock34, who try to make people believe they are someone they are not can't be trusted anywhere for any reason. He surely doesn't make a good spokesperson for OC. It is the members such as he, I_K, DustiniaC and a few others who constantly talk down to other members that cause these spats in the forum.

And as far as my military record goes, I have talked about it enough. I am not going to sit here and Brag about it so I can get praises from the gallery. It is the ones who brag and boast about how much action they have seen that never truly were in the heat of the battle. No one that I know who has taken a life finds any reason to brag about it. Instead they usually come back trying to find ways to give something back and make life better for it.

From there I will say this. God I love this new IGGY BUTTON! I can finally ignore those LOSERS!

For me, I can take a lot of BS before it lights a fire but threats of any kind, deserve swift and dire consequences. I agree. Grow up or get lost.

Interceptor_Knight

For me, I can take a lot of BS before it lights a fire but threats of any kind, deserve swift and dire consequences.

Is that a threat? :cool:

Seriously, I want to bring up a point. Although someone may be cited for using fighting words, you may not use force in WI against someone who merely articulates a verbal "threat"... If every time someone said that they were going to kick your butt you attacked them, you would be the one with a criminal record.
All of this posturing over what is said on an internet message board is a little silly. I have not seen any actual physical threats articulated, just a lot of hyper-sensitive individuals reacting to rants.

Status
Not open for further replies.