• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WALNUT CREEK MEETUP - New Developments !!! 2-6-10 11am - BRADY's

SFWD 1934

imported post

Well I will be there to show support. Damn after a good day of OCing when I was out in Concord and Pleasant Hill, and Antioch.

Jason

AdnanShahab

imported post

I'm pretty sure that the organizers already know this, but I will be there. :p

Now, should I continue carrying the same handgun that I have been UOCing with for the past month, or should I switch it up for tomorrow? Decisions, decisions, decisions...

yellowneck86

imported post

So am I going to see some really loud sheep picketing in front of the buckhorn? Lol

caskydiver

imported post

To those planning on being at the Buckhorn Grill tomorrow -

I was hoping to attend, but since I am a military reservist, I have to work and don't think I can make it. How I wish I could be there. I'll try to attend, but it will be unlikely I can come. I've considered UOC for years, but never really knew the laws around it. For that, I've learned a lot from your website and thank you all. Hopefully I would like to get to UOC someday soon. I'd preferto try it out for my first time at a UOC "event" such as this, so please let's plan these things more often.

I salute all of you getting on out thereand enjoying AND exercising your rights. But like with any right, please don't abuseyour rightand exercise it responsibly. You are all patriots. Have a great time and enjoy the food and comraderie.

To those NOT being at the Buckhorn tomorrow - hopefully an "event" like this will happen again soon and hope to see you at a future (my first) meet.

dirtykoala

imported post

can someone jog my memory.... for some reason i seem to remember that you do not have to consent to a "e" check while in a private place like a coffee shop or restaurant...

pdlumina

imported post

I'll be there with camera support. This is a great movement guys. Do any of you subscribe to the Tea Party movement?

JBURGII

imported post

Good luck and enjoy the grub. Can't wait to hear about a positive event!

Rev. Jim

JJ

imported post

Will be there with my 8 year old son.:cool: Oh, and I may not look it too much, but I'm half Chinese. :) Any one know what the parking situation is there?? Ample parking lot? Street parking? Thanks!

coolusername2007

imported post

Good luck to all tomorrow. I hope you all have a great meetup. Stay together, keep your heads cool and on a swivel, and keep your recorders rolling. I tip my hat to you all for standing up for what is right. Wish I could be there.

Livermoron

imported post

Went down and confirmed parking with brad9point0 tonight... Street all around within 2 blocks. Two parking garages on Locust Street as well.

Carry On!

Livermoron :cool: