• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WALNUT CREEK MEETUP - New Developments !!! 2-6-10 11am - BRADY's

RaycerX96

imported post

I saw the KTVU report, I wish those Brady bunch tards would show up to an event to talk smack instead of hide in there homes like the scared sheep they are.

crash5150

imported post

I wanted to attend so MUCH. I was going to make the three hour drive but the weather was so unpredictable. I have my CCW but I support the UOC and I was going to UOC in support of. Looks like the turn out was good enough though.

Good Job Guys.

Cheers.

SFWD 1934

imported post

I have only been a member of this site for about 3 weeks, but have been a member of other forums for a number of years. With that being said, I do not bad mouth anyone, nor do I make backhanded comments to anyone. It is very hard to convey sarcasm through a computer screen unless it is someone that you know. With that being said I wanted to give a couple comments to posts that I have read on here as well as Claycord.com that just blew me away. (Note that some of the comments on here were "quotes" form an interview with this Griffin Dix character.

I saw that he had something about, "When was the last time you went to a restaurant and saw someone being shot?" Someone had posted a comment about isn't one enough? Yet I did not see anyone post a response or question him about incidents that transpired in 2008. There was a rash of robberies in the Oakland/Piedmont area. There were patrons beaten and robbed during the robberies. Hmmm, I wonder if things would have been different if there was a law abiding citizen that was OC'ing at the time?

Then there was a comment about "Oh if someone came up and pointed a gun in one of these guys face and wanted their wallet, there is no way they could load their magazine and do anything before they got shot." Really, really! Do you honestly think that a criminal looking around to see who is going to be his victim would choose a man/woman with a gun visible on their hip to rob? It is a deterrent. Do you think that criminal would choose you or the little old man/woman walking by themselves (as bad as that sounds it's reality). They (the criminal) are looking for that easy target so they can get away, that is their goal. It is not to get into something that they don't think they can control. I put this in the same category as a car thief walking down the street. Will he try and steal the car with the blinking red light and alarm that chirps when he goes next to it, or the car that doesn't have one?

Even if I was not a gun owner I would not have a problem with men/women carrying their guns. I have traveled all over the states racing, and never once have I had an issue with anyone. These are states like Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Washington, etc. I don't know who was carrying a concealed weapon, but never was I worried about it either.

I do not know the ins/outs of the constitution as well as some members on here, but I am grateful for people likeyou guys who do.

Thanks,

Jason

heliopolissolutions

imported post

To those of you who attended:

You, your familes and your friends were all part of something great, and part of something that I feel will prove pivotal in conjunction with the ongoing legislative efforts to address our rights in this state.

You have my thanks and my utmost respect.