• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

State wide let's get lunch 4/18

mspgunner

I talked to Jamie at Ria's today and he said the buffet is on until 2, so if we do lunch at 1, we should be good. Does 1 sound OK to everyone ?

1:00 it will be.... Not much choice and the venue is OC OK!

I have the "map", but can you post driving directions from the Capitol. The highways (East,West, North, South) are not all that clear when trying to drive and navigate. maybe it's just me but rights and lefts from the capitol would be one heck of a lot easier.

Last edited:

Festus_Hagen

1:00 it will be.... Not much choice and the venue is OC OK!

I have the "map", but can you post driving directions from the Capitol. The highways (East,West, North, South) are not all that clear when trying to drive and navigate. maybe it's just me but rights and lefts from the capitol would be one heck of a lot easier.

Sure. From the Capitol, take a right on Hwy. 50. Go about 2 miles till you get to the 179 exit. Take the ramp, then head left under the highway. Keep going until the stoplight at Edgewood ( about a mile or less ) , then turn right on Edgewood. Go about a mile and it is on the right. Can't miss it. :D

mspgunner

Sure. From the Capitol, take a right on Hwy. 50. Go about 2 miles till you get to the 179 exit. Take the ramp, then head left under the highway. Keep going until the stoplight at Edgewood ( about a mile or less ) , then turn right on Edgewood. Go about a mile and it is on the right. Can't miss it. :D

Very good, thanks!

Festus_Hagen

Just submitted my time off request. I will be there :) Anything I need to know?
Not if the directions are clear enough . :D

I will be going to the Capitol and hopefully meeting up with Marc and whoever to stroll the halls. I promise to dress up nice this time as well . ;) Last time I had just taken off work and felt like I was the most under dressed person in the building !

mspgunner

Not if the directions are clear enough . :D

I will be going to the Capitol and hopefully meeting up with Marc and whoever to stroll the halls. I promise to dress up nice this time as well . ;) Last time I had just taken off work and felt like I was the most under dressed person in the building !

I'll be in the capitol early. bringing Pourch Dog, picking him up on he way, works out very well for both of us. We both are up and out before sun up. Bad habits die hard so we may as wel nap together for the drive, the highway is perfectly straight isn't it?

Oramac

I just set up a job interview for 8 AM that morning. Only time that worked for both of us. I'll do my best to get out there anyway. Depends on how fast the interview goes, but I'm not going to rush it!

Big Boy

Free things that will be in my car if any one wants to claim them.

- A-Zoom snap caps for .38 special, used all of about once. Six of them, still in the package.

- U.T.G. picitinny rail covers. Enough to cover an AR-15 mid-length hand guard.

- 13 rounds left of a 15 round box Remington Express Magnum 12ga 00 Buck Shot. Nothing really wrong with it. Been sitting in my safe for probably about 4 years. I tried it and decided I have no need or want for 12ga magnum rounds.

NG19

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it. Had to switch with an associate because she had to go with her husband to surgery that day. Will try next year. Enjoy the food. Well worth the "long" drive from the capital. Get some good photos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

mspgunner

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it. Had to switch with an associate because she had to go with her husband to surgery that day. Will try next year. Enjoy the food. Well worth the "long" drive from the capital. Get some good photos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I hope there wil lbe some OCers going to lunch.... A lot of regrets going on here!

I'm taking Pourch Dog with me, so I know he is going!

mspgunner

I'll strap up after we leave the Capitol grounds . ;)

Goiod to go, got this at the NRA thing today...
Jeepgun.jpg