• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

6th Monthly Meetup - SoCal UOC Event

DEFENSOR

imported post

I'm still in,

I will be + one, Mrs. Defensor will be present. Looking forward to it.

Defensor

coolusername2007

imported post

leoffensive wrote:
i really want to go but if i do i wont have the money to make it to the next paycheck if i drive that is.
Hey Leo, yeah man if you can make it to Temecula, I can get you the rest of the way there. I was going to offer earlier but your post said you'd be working. Send me a PM if you want to carpool with me.

leoffensive

imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
leoffensive wrote:
i really want to go but if i do i wont have the money to make it to the next paycheck if i drive that is.
Hey Leo, yeah man if you can make it to Temecula, I can get you the rest of the way there.  I was going to offer earlier but your post said you'd be working.  Send me a PM if you want to carpool with me.

Pm sent

wolfeinstein

imported post

I just want to say hi to all the NSA,CIA,FBI,BATF,Homeland Sscurity etc. guys who are monitoring this website and this post!

I will be there with my big guns and you won't be able to do a damn thing about it!

OK, unless it rains like a MOFO i will be there!

leoffensive

imported post

PaleoCon wrote:
Hey Leo, you make it and I will pick up your food tab. Now hows that for incentive. lol...p
haha you dont have to man. lol my truck just eats a lot of gas haha it costs more than 100 bucks to fill it up! haha remember when gas was almost 5 bucks it was close to 200 bucks to fill it. it has a very large gas tank

Palecon

imported post

leoffensive wrote:
PaleoCon wrote:
Hey Leo, you make it and I will pick up your food tab. Now hows that for incentive. lol...p
haha you dont have to man. lol my truck just eats a lot of gas haha it costs more than 100 bucks to fill it up! haha remember when gas was almost 5 bucks it was close to 200 bucks to fill it. it has a very large gas tank
Leo, BIG truck, BIG bucks Right. lol...p

ryanburbridge

imported post

Will be leaving at 10 am From long beach if someone needs to carpool. My wife would like to pick up a blackhawk holster for her m and p 9 call at 562 2432622 Ryan

Diesel-n-Lead

imported post

PaleoCon wrote:
leoffensive wrote:
PaleoCon wrote:
That's why you need a diesel. My 6,500lb. truck can make 20mpg on the freeway all day long.

leoffensive

imported post

Diesel-n-Lead wrote:
PaleoCon wrote:
leoffensive wrote:
PaleoCon wrote:
That's why you need a diesel.  My 6,500lb. truck can make 20mpg on the freeway all day long.

yea man i wish suburban was diesel. I really love the older ones

sjalterego

imported post

I showed up at 11 and videotaped about 1 hour of nothing very interesting happening. About 10 people showed up with about 5-6 OC'ing. After about 45 minutes of hanging out at the meeting spot the group headed off to a nearby restaurant, Barney's. We were all seated, no fuss, no drama. At 12:15 I left because my wife is working today and I had to pick up my son from the Tutoring center. From 11 till 12:15 no drama. No police interactions, very few double takes and just a couple of polite questions along the lines of what are you guys doing out here etc.

Sorry I had to leave early, I would have loved to be able to stay for lunch but parenthood takes priority.

Palecon

imported post

SJ, thx for participating. Right all went very well.

Thx Barneys, for the great service and food, we enjoyed bringing you our business.

Thx Pas PD for not bracing us while we walked, ate, and shopped in old town, we had very enjoyable time. We very much appreciate the partnership...p