• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another no-knock warrant served....

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
You have no idea what I am following or not. Again, if the police feel the need to no-knock me, there has been a mistake. It is as simple as that.

Moving on from an attempt to make it personal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

That was an evasive post, Eye. I thought you were better than that.

How exactly how are you planning to accomplish "hell to pay"?

Primus

Why would plain cloths guys invade someones house?

Yea the mistake was the unconstitutional no -knock invasion of your home!

Because its narcotics that is serving the warrant. Not SRT. Especially if its a search warrant for drugs. Then narcotics does the warrant.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

stealthyeliminator

Because its narcotics that is serving the warrant. Not SRT. Especially if its a search warrant for drugs. Then narcotics does the warrant.

That doesn't answer the question in the slightest. He didn't ask "who are they, the plain clothes guys?" He asked "Why would plain cloths guys invade someones house?"

DrakeZ07

And now you know she's not.

'She'? Eye is a dude, an old one at that. I still think Gutshot is cuter though~

^Because EVERY City, County, and State has the EXACT SAME policy, with the EXACT SAME procedures, and we all know that even the poorest, fewest populated Cities, and Counties, have narcotics units/plains clothed officers.

Am I the only one that face palms every time Primus makes a comment? It seems like he knows EVERYTHING about Law Enforcement, and is always correct, with 100% knowledge of all policies and procedures, and everything to do with Law Enforcement, not only in his home town/state, but in every other place in the U.S. ... It sickens me.

Primus

Unless you live in a somewhat rural county, where the sheriff's department buys a truckload of Flashbang grenades every month... Like the case with my county's SO.

Past midnight, you hear a bang or two at your door, waking you up, then next thing you know you're blinded, deafened and can only hear a loud ringing in your ears, being bum-rushed, thrown on the ground and hog tied. Ten minutes later you're thrown in the back of a cruiser, able to see, but still unable to hear, and you're very nauseated.

Tell me Mr. Rent-a-cop, WHERE is the misconception at, in regards to actual LEOs, who do just that, smash the door in, throw flashbangs, and hog tie people with no warning, and not a single word said? And even if they yelled "POLICE" after the Flashbangs, the victims/warantee's CAN'T HEAR/SEE that it's police!

This is the only thing in this whole thread that I wanted to comment on, everyone can go back to bickering amongst one another in a pointless fashion.

'She'? Eye is a dude, an old one at that. I still think Gutshot is cuter though~

^Because EVERY City, County, and State has the EXACT SAME policy, with the EXACT SAME procedures, and we all know that even the poorest, fewest populated Cities, and Counties, have narcotics units/plains clothed officers.

Am I the only one that face palms every time Primus makes a comment? It seems like he knows EVERYTHING about Law Enforcement, and is always correct, with 100% knowledge of all policies and procedures, and everything to do with Law Enforcement, not only in his home town/state, but in every other place in the U.S. ... It sickens me.

So your first post YOUR asserting that police use flash bangs all the time. "Truckloads of flash bangs" and then stated in rural areas that's sop.

YOUR making assertions about what they do so I asked what you based that on. You never answered. You made the assertion that if you the target of a search warrant you would be flashbanged. You gave your whole example of not being able to see or hear. You didn't say "in my rural county x they do this....". You made a broad assumption flash bangs would be/ are routinely used.

I clarified that NOT ALL departments use flashbangs on search warrants by giving an example of my department.

I don't REMOTELY know what even a MAJORITY of PDS do. In fact I make it very clear if/when I give an example about something I do or my guys do that its specific to myself.

Sure maybe your "rural" PD guys buy "truckloads of flashbangs". Well if your making the assertion at least back it up even a little.

Face palm yourself some more it'll sink in.

Fuller Malarkey

Fuller Malarkey

That doesn't answer the question in the slightest. He didn't ask "who are they, the plain clothes guys?" He asked "Why would plain cloths guys invade someones house?"

Pinus doesn't answer questions unless they lead to answers that support his nonsense. All questions that are hard to answer or would prove to be an embarrassment and invalidate his ******** he ignores. Pinning him down is harder than catching a greased pig. :lol:

stealthyeliminator

You guys use flashbangs in your department? We don't unless its SRT call out. The other 99% of the warrants are done by guys in plain clothes and a ram. To include no knock night time raids.

Seems like a case of too much TV. Rots the brain.

Also.... can you cite any cases of bad guys using flash bangs to invade a house? Or robberies etc..

In fairness, it would appear that Primus did originally clarify that he was only talking about his department (assuming he's actually on one, which I'm not debating, just not affirming either). When the conversation shifted to addressing the use of plain-clothed officers to perform raids it would be reasonable to assume that he was continuing to talk about his department as an example, since that was the original context. I lost track of this but re-read his posts and can see how he likely was continuing to talk in the original context of giving his department's policy as example.

Last edited:

Primus

In fairness, it would appear that Primus did originally clarify that he was only talking about his department (assuming he's actually on one, which I'm not debating, just not affirming either). When the conversation shifted to addressing the use of plain-clothed officers to perform raids it would be reasonable to assume that he was continuing to talk about his department as an example, since that was the original context. I lost track of this but re-read his posts and can see how he likely was continuing to talk in the original context of giving his department's policy as example.

Thank you for pointing that out I do appreciate it.

eye95

This thread is a perfect example of moderation that should happen that doesn't.

If someone wants to ask me these questions elsewhere in a rational manner, I'll answer. But this thread is beyond help.

stealthyeliminator

This thread is a perfect example of moderation that should happen that doesn't.

If someone wants to ask me these questions elsewhere in a rational manner, I'll answer. But this thread is beyond help.

I don't see anything that I would say warrants moderator intervention.

eye95

I love it when, in an effort to refute someone, some posters around here illustrate the point better than it was originally made!!

Well done!

sudden valley gunner

Because it's better than sex. Duh.

So they claim! Since I would find invading someones castle utterly disgusting I''ll stick to sex.

To serve the warrant.

Still doesn't answer the question.

Let me clear something up for you, some guys in plain cloths go barging through my door bullets will fly, hopefully the invaders are the injured party. It's a very very very stupid idea to serve warrants by invasion, and even stupider to do it in plain clothes.

Primus

So they claim! Since I would find invading someones castle utterly disgusting I''ll stick to sex.

Still doesn't answer the question.

Let me clear something up for you, some guys in plain cloths go barging through my door bullets will fly, hopefully the invaders are the injured party. It's a very very very stupid idea to serve warrants by invasion, and even stupider to do it in plain clothes.

? You realize plain clothes guys still wear vests that identify them as police right? And badges and radios etc. Plain clothes just means not in uniform.

Can you ask question then? You asked why are they " invading" I answered. To serve the warrant.

How much clearer can I get?

Last edited: