• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anti - Gun . . . ' Aims at Health Care Plan '

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Batousaii wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
You are teh lulz.

Delicious, the troll lives....

- the troll still has not stood withstood the integrity test to answer a direct question.

- Why do you come here and simply sling insults and derail threads ?

Mine first, point out where I said violence is NEVER the answer.

After you fail to answer that (or even if you do), I'll let you know that I don't answerleading questions that are based on a false premise.

Deanimator

imported post

Batousaii wrote:
Deanimator wrote:
Batousaii wrote:
Again, you use avoidance in an attempt to not face the actual charge or question.

- You never answered my first question either... Why do you come here and insult people ?
You didn't actually expect him to contribute anything requiring intellect, DID you?

Intelligence, lucidity and honesty are NOT qualities found in AHSA trolls.

I figured his silence would exactly prove my point :cool:

-- Sorry, troll hunting is a hobby.... i thrive on the thrill of the hunt <shhhh.. wabbits>

:lol:Bat.
Ii desu ne, hatarakimashou! Susume!

shad0wfax

imported post

Consider this thread...

awdstylezderailed.jpg

DERAILED!

MSC 45ACP

imported post

LMAO @ Trainwreck AWD... heheheh:lol:

My 18 year old daughter that OC's was spanked as a child. She now has very nice manners and poise. The greatest compliment one can get is when someone tells you how well behaved your children are.

When you come across a nitwit like AWD, you can gurantee his parents thought "time out" worked as a method of discipline. He's living proof it DOESN'T WORK!

AWDstylez

Banned

Deanimator

imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
LMAO @ Trainwreck AWD... heheheh:lol:

My 18 year old daughter that OC's was spanked as a child. She now has very nice manners and poise. The greatest compliment one can get is when someone tells you how well behaved your children are.

When you come across a nitwit like AWD, you can gurantee his parents thought "time out" worked as a method of discipline. He's living proof it DOESN'T WORK!
The alternative is that they thought that striking him in the head with a claw hammer worked as a method of discipline...

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

stuckinchico wrote:
Um why do we need Universal Health care again??? Doesnt seem to be working very well for other countries what make them think we can do better. DO i hear a dictatorship incoming??

Citation for it "not working well in other countries."

Health_Expenditures.jpg

World health system ranking:

Rank Country

1 France
2 Italy
3 San Marino
4 Andorra
5 Malta
6 Singapore
7 Spain
8 Oman
9 Austria
10 Japan
11 Norway
12 Portugal
13 Monaco
14 Greece
15 Iceland
16 Luxembourg
17 Netherlands
18 United Kingdom
19 Ireland
20 Switzerland
21 Belgium
22 Colombia
23 Sweden
24 Cyprus
25 Germany
26 Saudi Arabia
27 United Arab Emirates
28 Israel
29 Morocco
30 Canada
31 Finland
32 Australia
33 Chile
34 Denmark
35 Dominica
36 Costa Rica
37 United States of America

Highest expenditure... far from the best care... yup, it's working great here. :quirky

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

thx997303 wrote:
How about you include a cite to this supposed information.

LAWL @ joo

This is stuff that normal, informed people already know and don't need to cry "citation" for. But since you're not in that crowd...

http://www.who.int/en/

While I'm on their site... here's another GREAT chart for you. Private market... keeping prices down, right?

THE_pc_US$_2006.png