• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Barnes and Noble-Libbie Place

The Wolfhound

imported post

Let us know when to visit that B&N OC. I shop there now and again and have no trouble with making a visit if such a nudge is helpful. If not going is the better plan, I am cool with that too.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

The Wolfhound wrote:
Let us know when to visit that B&N OC. I shop there now and again and have no trouble with making a visit if such a nudge is helpful. If not going is the better plan, I am cool with that too.
We should do a group shop. Everyone walks in a few minutes after each other and we all wander around the store shopping.....and wait 'til someone notices...haha!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
We should do a group shop. Everyone walks in a few minutes after each other and we all wander around the store shopping.....and wait 'til someone notices...haha!
The deputy would pass out!

B & N prefers criminals hiding their guns to honest citizens OCing theirs. :X

Yata hey

doug23838

imported post

ProShooter wrote:
The Wolfhound wrote:
is there anyplace nearby for the next Richmond OC dinner ?

ClumsyCandy

imported post

Ric in Richmond wrote:
I am going right now...but alas, no OC....since I don't have that rig on.
Blue denim shirt, sweater and khakis with 10 year old in tow.

IWB strong side!!!

Please let's let this be until I hear back. I would really rather not poke the bear until I know how sleepy it is! Still waiting to hear back, guess that means I gotta call them tomorrow!

The Wolfhound

imported post

Not poking the bear was the reason I was asking for guidance. I am all for these situations resolving themselves on their own but am more than willing to give it a kick in the rear if it stalls. I also can carry discretely or blatantly as the situation calls for.

ClumsyCandy

imported post

The Wolfhound wrote:
Not poking the bear was the reason I was asking for guidance. I am all for these situations resolving themselves on their own but am more than willing to give it a kick in the rear if it stalls. I also can carry discretely or blatantly as the situation calls for.

Had to think on it but right now I'd rather wait to hear back from them before antagonizing them. So please, as tempting as it is, lets lay low until I get a response and can report back. If you need books, magazines, etc, go somewhere else then save the receipt. We can use that in our case in how much they are losing by not honoring state laws! : )

Ric in Richmond

imported post

ClumsyCandy wrote:
Ric in Richmond wrote:

IWB strong side!!!

Please let's let this be until I hear back.  I would really rather not poke the bear until I know how sleepy it is!  Still waiting to hear back, guess that means I gotta call them tomorrow!

Not poking any bears, so get over it!!

Simply spending about 60 bucks on books and DVDs with my family CARRYING CONCEALED as I have for YEARS at B&N.

So don't call me out as an instigator in this case.

As far as saving receipts, they simply need to pull up my B&N card and I am sure it is hundreds of dollars.

BTW no evidence of ANY security there at all!!

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Ric in Richmond wrote:
ClumsyCandy wrote:
Ric in Richmond wrote:

IWB strong side!!!

Please let's let this be until I hear back. I would really rather not poke the bear until I know how sleepy it is! Still waiting to hear back, guess that means I gotta call them tomorrow!
:lol:

Simply spending about 60 bucks on books and DVDs with my family CARRYING CONCEALED as I have for YEARS at B&N.

As far as saving receipts, they simply need to pull up my B&N card and I am sure it is hundreds of dollars.

:lol:
http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa57/peternap/bear video/?action=view&current=IM000002.flv

ClumsyCandy

imported post

Ric in Richmond wrote:
ClumsyCandy wrote:
Ric in Richmond wrote:

IWB strong side!!!

I'm sorry, maybe I didn't read my own writing, but I do not recall calling anyone, anything or pointing any fingers. Your post happened to be the one I clicked on, so I'm sorry that you wanted to take that as an insult.

Ric in Richmond

imported post

No offense taken. When you quote me you are pointing me out. I was simply setting the record straight.

Hit REPLY instead of QUOTE and you won't drag someone elses words into your comment. Especially if you aren't singling that person out.

The red in larger type is a bit loud as well...might come off as "yelling" on a forum.

ClumsyCandy

imported post

Ric in Richmond wrote:
No offense taken. When you quote me you are pointing me out. I was simply setting the record straight.

Hit REPLY instead of QUOTE and you won't drag someone elses words into your comment. Especially if you aren't singling that person out.

The red in larger type is a bit loud as well...might come off as "yelling" on a forum.

Its red for valentine's day. My type is almost always a color or colors.