• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Delavan Starbucks OC Meet and Greet 1st Sunday of the Month 1-3pm

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I'll Be There Today!

Myself, McX, Springfield 1911 and a few others are having breakfast at Lizzy's and then onto Starbucks at 1. We will see you guys there.

Lock and Load!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
We Made It But Not Many Of Us Were There Today Due To The 4th Tomorrow.

Not many of us but enough to play basketball. We stayed for about four hours and enjoyed the day. Right before we were leaving the manager approached us and told us how much she appreciates us making the trip to the store each month. She told us the staff enjoyed our company and welcomed us anytime!

It was nice to hear that from her and we have heard that in the past from her. Great place to go!

XDFDE45

It was a great day outside and it was good to see friends again. Like rcawdor57 had mentioned there were not as many as usual due to the holiday so hopefully more people will be able to make the one at 56th and Capital next week. Details can be found here . My daughter came along for the first time and not only had to be introduced to everyone but had to draw them pictures :D. Here are the few pics that I took.
EDCpics027.jpg

EDCpics028.jpg

EDCpics029.jpg

EDCpics030.jpg

EDCpics031.jpg

MKEgal

paul said:
Just a reminder this is THIS coming Sunday!! I will make this one.
So Nancy is feeling well enough to get you out from underfoot for a while. :lol:
That's an improvement.
Is she feeling well enough to come along?
(I understand if she's not; those chairs aren't exactly comfortable to begin with, then throw in back problems...)
:shocker:

Have Gun - Will Carry

I'm hoping to be there, but not sure - haven't been to Starbucks in a while! (usually no reason to, since I can't stand coffee or tea...)

It's supposed to rain Sunday, otherwise we'd take the bike... We'll see.