• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Forced To Disarm And The Outcome

Trigger Dr

imported post

N6ATF,

Just what the hell are you doing on a Washington forum with your California mentality or are you an agent for Booze, Butts and Bang Bang (ATYF) trolling?

Stretch

imported post

Funny, just today I thought I saw a guy with an un-holstered weapon in a store. It was out of the corner of my eye, in a well lit area. I did a second glance and discovered he had a dark colored ice scraper with a long, thin handle. I had to chuckle because I instantly thought of this thread.

Point is, anything can be easily mistaken for a weapon. It happens.