• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hit this poll! Assault rifle ban

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:

Have you voted Hanky? If so, why did you vote? If not, why not? Were you expressing an opinion or defending a belief, a statement of principle in your actions?

Rather than reply here, please start a new thread dedicated solely to the facts which you wish to elucidate on this subject. We will give it the attention it deserves.

No, GS, I have not voted. It is a waste of time. There is neither reliability nor validity present in the poll, as administered.

Nothing substantive can possibly come from participating in it. Though, I'm open to hearing a contrary opinion. What is your opinion about the poll, GS? How many times did you vote?

RPW wrote:
raftgyde wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
95.0%
95.03%

Anybody know what the vote percentage is up to today?

It's been almost 48 hours since the last update. We up to 95.20 or 95.30 yet?

Anyone know?

RPW? ... raftgyde? ...Grapeshot?
39.gif