• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hospitals, colleges, schools and other groups are lining up to oppose SB59

TheQ

Nope. I think you misread mine.

I asked "Why not?" -- in other words, sure, go for it!

I then inquired if it is a Gun Free Zone, ex: federally ran museum.

G22

Nope. I think you misread mine.

I asked "Why not?" -- in other words, sure, go for it!

I then inquired if it is a Gun Free Zone, ex: federally ran museum.

It's a 501(c)(3) org that runs the museum

Yance

I just got back from Freedom Firearms and talked with Joel and asked him to contact Senator Nofs and urge him to vote for it without amendments. He said he'd get on it. Hopefully he'll spread the word as he has the ear of many gun folks in the area.

Bronson

If there is one thing Joel has its connections to important people, I saw Rep Bolger in there a week or so ago getting some range time in. I have tomorrow off of work and I was planning on stopping by to look at holster options for my HK P30 I just aquired so I'll bring it up to him and see if hes heard anything.

scot623

Senator Steven Bieda (Macomb County: Centerline, Eastpoint, Fraser,Lake Twp., St. Clair Shores, Warren)

Coffee hours: Saturday, April 14th 10:00am - 11:00am

Military Technical and Historical Museum
1600 Stephens Rd, Eastpoint 48021

I'll make arrangements to attend as well.

Adams182

Who knew it was so hard to get a hold of your senator?:banghead: I'm in district 21, senator John Proos. I called his office Friday last week and no one was there so I left a message, Monday I called and someone was in, but his scheduling secretary Lori was on a call so I could wait on hold or leave a message and she'll call me later on, I left a message. Tuesday afternoon no call back received so I called again, Lori already left for the day... but the woman I talked to left her note on her desk. Wednesday no reply so I called today and Lori answered, finally. But wait! There is some glitch in the scheduling software so she didn't want to set something up right away for fear of over booking the senator. In the mean time though she could have his rep. Bob give me a call when he got in today to fill me in on the senators opinions and stance on SB59 and if that did not answer all my questions or concerns I could call back and try to set something up. Needless to say no call from Bob today like I was told. Has anyone else had a hard time contacting their Senator?