• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kimberguy Encounter Video

Glock 19

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
mikestilly wrote:
Part 1 is live .. Part 2 coming up tomorrow morning I'm almost done. http://www.youtube.com/OpenCarryMI
you are a great man mike! thank you

Great vedio, you would think thatthis JPD "Barney fife" would know the rules by now after he already said he talked to you about before...man what a meat head..he needs to be retrained!!!!! keep up the fight

Here's a little note the JPD or any LEO should keep in mind...When you are over weight like the ones in this clip...DON'T WEAR SHORTS!!!!!! you embarrass yourself and look retarded!!!!

Kimberguy

imported post

Glock 19 wrote:
Kimberguy wrote:
mikestilly wrote:
Part 1 is live .. Part 2 coming up tomorrow morning I'm almost done. http://www.youtube.com/OpenCarryMI

Great vedio, you would think thatthis JPD "Barney fife" would know the rules by now after he already said he talked to you about before...man what a meat head..he needs to be retrained!!!!! keep up the fight

Here's a little note the JPD or any LEO should keep in mind...When you are over weight like the ones in this clip...DON'T WEAR SHORTS!!!!!! you embarrass yourself and look retarded!!!!
good morning Glock 19... what is this barney fife you keep referring too?

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Glock 19 wrote:
SNIP
Hence, the reason I don't have full-length mirrors in my home...:)

T Vance

imported post

This part is nice. 5:50

"According to this card you can do it though"

"No this card doesn't cover that. This card is a piece of $&#!"

Was this in refereence to a OC business card?

T Vance

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
T Vance wrote:
Sounds like they mention us hanging out and OCing at the fireworks in the first video. 7:18
I havn't watched it with the sound in some time now.

Someone says "There was a whole bunch of them at the fireworks...(inaudible)...about 8 of them walking around".

As I recall, there was only 4 of us OCing all together at once. I Cabman was there OCing too, but he was somewhere else. Not one officer approached us that night.

WARCHILD

imported post

You know I've been wondering for a while now, don't they have a physical fitness requirement in PD's anymore? Not just these guys, but I have noticed lately it seems that most LEO's I've seen in various places...i.e...in towns, videos and cops on tv; are overweight. The only ones I've noticed or had interaction with that still present a "fit" body are the MSP. Granted I have seen them overweight too, but not as prolific as local PD's. I doubt any one of the cops in the video could make the quarter mile run without falling out.

rant off....video just pissed me off! :banghead:

Kimberguy

imported post

T Vance wrote:
Kimberguy wrote:
T Vance wrote:
Sounds like they mention us hanging out and OCing at the fireworks in the first video. 7:18
I havn't watched it with the sound in some time now.

Someone says "There was a whole bunch of them at the fireworks...(inaudible)...about 8 of them walking around".

As I recall, there was only 4 of us OCing all together at once. I Cabman was there OCing too, but he was somewhere else. Not one officer approached us that night.
I swear man, it has to be me...... I have been targeted by a legal gang who has the ability to make my life hell!!! and with the truck I drive, I don't really blend in!

T Vance

imported post

Are you going to inform some of our wonderful friends at MGO about this video so you can catch hell from some of those wonderful friends for OCing?

Kimberguy

imported post

T Vance wrote:
Was the African American male LT. Simpson?
no, Craig Edmonds.

officers involved in the motorcycle stop were
Paul Albrecht(burger king and two off duty harassment's)
Lewis Costley(also at BK)
Craig Edmonds(the African American)
Christopher Garrett(I believe he was the older guy from Poland, he knew the law and kept telling the other ones "i'm pretty sure he's right")

then there was one or two more... I don't know the others names, but like I said dealt with one of them yesterday,

Glock 19

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
Glock 19 wrote:
Kimberguy wrote:
mikestilly wrote:

good morning Glock 19... what is this barney fife you keep referring too?
over zealous cops..ever watch andy griffth show, or you can call them starsky and hutch, or TJ Hooker...get the idea and good morning too you also

Kimberguy

imported post

T Vance wrote:
Let's OC downtown sometime this week.
i just replied in the other thread i'm game.... stop making me go back and fourth.... also my phone is dead don't call me it won't work....

Glock 19... do you mind if I call you G19? that makes sense, i get it now.

Glock 19

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
T Vance wrote:
Let's OC downtown sometime this week.
i just replied in the other thread i'm game.... stop making me go back and fourth.... also my phone is dead don't call me it won't work....

Glock 19... do you mind if I call you G19? that makes sense, i get it now.
just don't call me late for dinner or Shirley